Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Glad to see every1 who wanted these, got them..
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I'm mad, doggie

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Glad to see every1 who wanted these, got them..
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I'm mad, doggie

check the last couple of pages. these are still available in some places.
yup, and people have said they're available around them.

BTW eltouha i dropped of your package today.

i just got back from vacation the first thing i did is open my package and im noy that happy i thought the would be better or is it that i need some sleep illtake pics in the morning

EVERYBODY TRYING RAPE & MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF A "CHARITY" SHOE I STILL CAN'T FIND MY SIZE FOR A DECENT PRICE (NOT $100 ABOVE RETAIL)
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

EVERYBODY TRYING RAPE & MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF A "CHARITY" SHOE I STILL CAN'T FIND MY SIZE FOR A DECENT PRICE (NOT $100 ABOVE RETAIL)
mad.gif
smh.gif
stop crying man. there have been numerous restocks as well as niketalkers offering to help out at cost or with a small tip.
how about u just go on ebay and get a pair? ive seen pairs sell for as low as 210 or so... just put in some work.

Originally Posted by bigj505

mad.gif
smh.gif
stop crying man. there have been numerous restocks as well as niketalkers offering to help out at cost or with a small tip.
how about u just go on ebay and get a pair? ive seen pairs sell for as low as 210 or so... just put in some work.

U NOT HELPIN BRO KEEP YA COMMENT IN YA POCKET

mad.gif
smh.gif
Obviously u cant read either. I just told u where to u can probably find them for less than 100 above retail
eyes.gif

mad.gif
smh.gif

It's not difficult to do some research for yourself instead of yelling at someone for trying to help:

$209.50 Shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-JORDAN-DOE...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item414ab667f2

$207.45 Shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item20ae3a9352

And the list goes on and on, good enough for you?

price drops looking nice - thrill of the hunt to get the best price!

Anyone still checkin NDC for re-stocks? haha

just made some calls...these are still all over the place! all kinds of sizes and in cities that i thought for sure there wouldnt be any...ill be copping somemore on friday

here are my pics of the shoes thanks to you niketalkers for the head up i got from niketown vegas by phone order got them for retail size 11
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

^Yep, thanks to only MJs collected I got my size 10s from 21 Mercer yesterday. Something like $189 shipped. Better than $250 on ebay.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey rauls054 pics dont work !

right.... so all you guys already selling them and bout to robocop for retail again.... can u pass the saving on to your consumer/fellow NT'er

Back
Top Bottom