Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^These are still available, all you have to do is make a couple of phone calls. How bout you call mercer since that's were a fellow NTer that posted rightabove you said that's where he got his.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Glad to see every1 who wanted these, got them..
pimp.gif

yeah, i think every single person i know that was talking about getting a pair was able to for pretty cheap - good to see.

^^^^^those DB 2s are really nice - wish i had jumped on those. nice collection.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^These are still available, all you have to do is make a couple of phone calls. How bout you call mercer since that's were a fellow NTer that posted right above you said that's where he got his.

Did that....

eyes.gif

^I posted this list a couple of days ago but you can still see if they have any.

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1particular size.

If anything I would call NTCHI first. Or just use nikefind.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey rauls054 pics dont work !
for some reason i can see the pics i dont know
no one but u can see ur pics since u linked them to your email account. i think the pics are attachments for a hotmail account, maybe?
just put them on photobucks or so and copy the bulletin board/forum link.
PM if u need help.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey rauls054 pics dont work !
for some reason i can see the pics i dont know
no one but u can see ur pics since u linked them to your email account. i think the pics are attachments for a hotmail account, maybe?
just put them on photobucks or so and copy the bulletin board/forum link.
PM if u need help.
yeah thats what i did ill it that way see if it works

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

^I posted this list a couple of days ago but you can still see if they have any.

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1 particular size.

If anything I would call NTCHI first. Or just use nikefind.

i just copped a second pair from 21 mercer size 11.5 because i whant to wear them thanks i payed 177.50 shipped does anybody have pics of these with red lacesi saw them on ebay with red laces and they look smoking

Went to NIKETOWN BEVERLY HILLS, they had a sz 8.5 and a bigger size in stock.. Maybe a 11.5 or above.. IM LOOKING FOR A SZ 10. Does anyone know where I canfind besides ebay>?

Originally Posted by sincere

Yeah, you can still find these around.
pimp.gif

But where though??? babyjumpman dropped a list
Very helpful, just nothin in my size.... help us guys we want DB6 for retail just like you all got.

Too much too ask !?!?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

pimp.gif
Very helpful, just nothin in my size.... help us guys we want DB6 for retail just like you all got.
Too much too ask !?!?
ohwell.gif
they are ending on ebay for like 220 or so shipped... not too much over retail when u consider niketowns charge a flat rate 12 bucks shippingfee... my order came up to 188 after 165 + 12 + 6% MD sales tax.
as for most limited releases, if u try to get them 2 weeks after release, paying retail is probably out of the question.

Yup, just bite the bullet. Besides even if a nter picked u up a pair and sold it at cost you would be spending around that much. With NY sales tax and shippingthey come to around $192 factor in $15 for shipping to you and another $8 for fees that's $215 right there. As J said pairs on eBay are ending for around$220 and Rapido even gave links to pairs that ended for even less then that. Your best bet is to call around, if you called all the stores on the list I postedthen call all the other NTs, there's not that many. And that list I posted was a couple of days old, each day you dont find your size lessens the chance ofa NT or concept store having your size.

i just orderd a second pair from 21 mercer and i payed 177.50 since i live in ma no tax so ill have 2 pair both i payed 177.50 i should get the other pair onteusday

Got my pair yesterday. Great looking shoe. But is it me or do they run big?

They do run about half a size big. BabyJumpman actually posted that earlier in the thread. That's why when I ordered, and NT MIA didn't have any9.5's left, I opted for 9's instead of going for the 10's which I would do in a case like this. I originally wanted to trade with BabyJumpman's9.5's but he told me the 9's would be just fine, which they were. Thanks again BabyJumpman!

Originally Posted by magc840

They do run about half a size big. BabyJumpman actually posted that earlier in the thread. That's why when I ordered, and NT MIA didn't have any 9.5's left, I opted for 9's instead of going for the 10's which I would do in a case like this. I originally wanted to trade with BabyJumpman's 9.5's but he told me the 9's would be just fine, which they were. Thanks again BabyJumpman!
pimp.gif

Do all Retro VIs run big? Should I opt for a 9.5 instead of 10 for the black/reds?

Thanks guys, at least u guys tried to help, its better than a quote+flame or gloating cuz I dont have any... good looks at least y'all cared enough to tryand help

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Yup, just bite the bullet. Besides even if a nter picked u up a pair and sold it at cost you would be spending around that much. With NY sales tax and shipping they come to around $192 factor in $15 for shipping to you and another $8 for fees that's $215 right there. As J said pairs on eBay are ending for around $220 and Rapido even gave links to pairs that ended for even less then that. Your best bet is to call around, if you called all the stores on the list I posted then call all the other NTs, there's not that many. And that list I posted was a couple of days old, each day you dont find your size lessens the chance of a NT or concept store having your size.
This is what I've said many times in this thread, both as a warning to those who think they're going to "make a killing"reselling these shoes, as well as those who think it's unfair NTers want $220 or so for a pair. By the time you factor in shipping and tax, these arerunning anywhere from $180 (no tax) - $195 a pair if you get them direct from a Nike store. Now factor in what it's going to cost the seller/reseller toship them to you (at LEAST another $6 or so if you live close, double that if you're far) and the PayPal fees (3% of $220 = another $7 lost), and theactual cost of the transaction is coming out to around $193 - $215 a pair. So at $210 or $220, a seller/reseller really isn't left with jack for his/hertroubles. Maybe $5 - $15? I'd certainly hope someone would "tip" at least that much even just for the hassle of obtaining, packing and shippingthe shoes.

i live in ma no tax
*shakes angry fist at you*

I think part of the reason there are still pairs sitting around is the mass public that wanted these have/had no idea they'd be restocking something thatwas SUPPOSED to be ultra limited. They're not even bothering to look or check.

pimp.gif

Too much too ask !?!?
ohwell.gif

WHAT PAGE IS THIS LIST ON??

Originally Posted by djaward

pimp.gif

Too much too ask !?!?
ohwell.gif

WHAT PAGE IS THIS LIST ON??

It's on page 143. It's been awhile back though so I am not sure if they still have the popular sizes. Try calling them up though as well as the otherNT's you might still get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom