Air Jordan VI "Lakers" Custom (Black Stitching)

props ima try it when i eventually scoop these up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Looks much better, i want to do the same thing to my blk.caro Vs but cant bring myself to do it yet.

good, dont do it, they are beautiful the way they are

They mos definetely look much better that way! The Laker color just ruined everything! If I could pick a pair up for less than 100 then I will most likely have to buy a pair to ball in!!!

Pardon my ignorance but I want shadow VIs I was feeling the lakers but the stitching put me off. OP has me want to cop these bad boys. My question is what do I need to be able to turn the crappy lakers colorway into the sexy shadow VIs? Also I might want to take it a step further and paint the midsole red.
pimp.gif
NT help me out please.

Nevermind I just read through the whole thread that shoe is sick. Has anyone marked up the AIR? When I get enough cash I'll buy these and use a find point sharpie right?

Someone smoke the soul out on these joints. Kinda like how that dude did with the anniversary 11's adding the tint with the dye and seaglow. 

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Hello Niketalk,

Usually I never buy Retro+ Air Jordans, but I am a fan of Black/Charcoal Jordans. (Shadow X's, Charcoal IX's, Bordeaux VII, etc)

I was disappointed with the lack of creativity with JB, so I took their trash and made it into my treasure.

This shoe (Laker colorway) had many potentials to become a great shoe. I like purple on a shoe, but this is what they gave us.

I call it the Shadow VI's. It is plain, but so were the Shadow X's and IX's.  

I had nothing to lose, purchasing these for $95 because of my discount. What do you think?

Damn! These are so sic now. I gotta cop. Thanks for showing us the light!

Copped a week after release date and the night i took them home,

i immediately blacked 'em out.

If you customize these shoes, the result is quite spectacular (mix in
the 3m and the quality build of these shoes - can't go wrong).

Definitely an underrated release for 2010.

Back
Top Bottom