Air Jordan VI "Lakers" Custom (Black Stitching)

nice
pimp.gif

I've been saying this from the beginning this VI would have look better if it werent for the wack stiching.
There was very little and weak representation of Lakers cw.

Kudos to the NT member(s) for the customizing. They look much better.
I was wondering what did you guys do the to heel area?

i went to micheal's originally but once i tested it on a beat up pair of air forces i had first, i found out that it would rub off, but once i tried it with a fine point sharpie that you can buy at walgreens or CVS, then i found out that once dried it don't rub off if you brush it with the footlocker foam cleaner spray or you fingers. I hope this helps, GO WITH FINE POINT SHARPIE AND DON'T WEAR SHOES FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS SO THE SHARPIE CAN REALLY DIY IN THERE GOOD.
wink.gif

another tip is that when i put the fine point sharpie on each individual stich, i would let the stiching suck up the ink from the sharpie a lil so it really socks in that black ink.

i haven't colored the ''air'' in the back yet, i still haven't decided if i want to lol. Maybe if someone does it and post pic i might change my mind.

man... so much for buying 2 pairs of white/varsities.

I've been rockin' the damned haysoos christopher out of my vr's and oreos.

Need these lakers for a temporary substitution... cuz clubbin' messes up your sneakers like parade brigade.

(got me bumping that sade in the escalade while sippin' lemonade).

Back
Top Bottom