Air Jordan VI "Lakers" Custom (Black Stitching)

I was thinking about doing this. Thanks being the explorer OP. I will be coppin and customizin.

its funny how you solved my issue about the stitching!!! lol i was thinking of all these schemes on how to restitch the shoes black or even spray painting them, but YOU! my good man...are a pure GENIUS!!!! lol...BTW how much do those brushes run for? and are they waterproof/permanent/long lasting?

Ok I need these now!
glasses.gif

went to go check them out. wasnt feeling them at all(and im a Lakers fan). and they were sooooooo stiff that its not even funny. PASS

These came out really really nice!
eek.gif
I'm debating picking these up now..I'm sure my local mall will be flooded with them.
laugh.gif

Hah another slap in the face to JB... Hopefully JB gets the message and just do things the right way the first time around!.. Fabric markers would be perfect for this custom job but I don't think they have a sharp enough tip like this marker does. BTW how do they hold up if worn in the rain etc?

great job. i thought they looked horrific, but you did some good work. Now i may purchase them in the future and do the same thing. 
pimp.gif

these will probably sell out in a few months and those pens will have a revenue increase!
roll.gif

just bought me a pair, try them on with black shorts and black/yellow shirts and black/purple shirts and dont really match because its too hard to see the purple or yellow on the shoes to match the shirts. I will be buying that pen at micheals tomorrow and color the stiching black and rock these with white/black/grey shirts all day long and look clean ! yes sir !!!

Back
Top Bottom