Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Only reason you hate them is because it's not an OG colorway (and lack of Nike Air in the back),

Do ya'll really believe half of the stuff ya'll say?
laugh.gif

98% of the people in this forum have at least one retro + or a OG colorway with a Jumpman. Stop it.

As for the shoes, I guess they were aiming for diversity.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I only had the 6 lows in '02.

the 6 is his first ring shoe.

I love the 6's and I will cop 2 pairs and will rock them the first week they they drop

I am a hypebeast

I cop anything (retro) Jordan puts out

tongue.gif

SMH

I said it before and I will say it again

COPPED..... And I dont care about what hte board is saying about these, These will be hott shoes Dont sleep NT.... besies even if they do suck that pic of theInfrareds on Page four has me Hott. I will have my boy Kustom turn these into those...

not the greatest colors for that classic shoe....but i am a sucker for the V, VI, and VII.....so i will more than likely get em.....Damn you JB....!!!

I'll cop just because I love the 6 so much and my infareds cracked after years of sitting in the closet and me trying to wear them.

oh what has JB done to our beloved VI's??!?!? all those colors would not look good on ANY shoe! (tho I'm sure we have all seen bapes with all thosecolors)

I came to JB thread to see these for myself, after making the statement to a friend, "You can't mess up the VIs!!!!"

Jokes on me.
smh.gif

Next up, multicolored panels on the sides and upper.
eyes.gif

You all are acting surprised by this?
laugh.gif

c'mon I thought you all learned your lesson when about 10 "informed" NT members confirmed "nike air"
indifferent.gif

When I felt this slap I learned my lesson
indifferent.gif

I guess the jokes on you guys
embarassed.gif

squad up!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I think they look ok. I will cop a pair or 2 for the collection. One to keep and one to get customized!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^what a shame.you wait and wait for VI's to come out and they churn out this monstrosity.you deserve to be stoned to death gentry
roll.gif

Originally Posted by phylon23

not the greatest colors for that classic shoe....but i am a sucker for the V, VI, and VII.....so i will more than likely get em.....Damn you JB....!!!

as am i
i just love how the V and VII look to me
its like a mental orgasm

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They killed the III's, IV's, and V's....now comes the death of the VI's.

you can say one thing for sure, JB consistently putting out shoes I don't want to buy.

They aren't THAT bad. Come on, I mean, at least the uppers aren't some bastardization of the Carmines, with green, blue, and red all over the shoe. And a little Paint goes a long way. My black Cat IIIs now look like those Black/red III pictures that have been floating around.

Back
Top Bottom