Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Originally Posted by davevirgile

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
HORRIBLE worst excuse for an Air Jordan. These make the 6 rings look beautiful.

lets not get carried away now
ii dont think im coppin jus for the fact i'd get murked walkin aroun jamaica lookin like the gay pride colors, my famwould ridicule me.

I don't know why all the hate. Let's be honest they will sell well. Only reason you hate them is because it's not an OG colorway (and lack of NikeAir in the back), but JB have released 'fruity' colorway before (VIII, Bordeaux VII). I honestly think that , they're not THAT bad as you guyspicture them. Of course I'd rather have Black Reds, or White Infra etc, but they're quite ok looking shoes.

Paix
c.

^^ The Bordeaux 7's did not NOT have a fruity colorway. Sure the tongue was unique and mulit colored it popped off since the shoe is mainly black and greyanyways. These......these are just somethin else.
sick.gif

I dont know what I'm going to do about these............They are ok but they release at a BAD time!!!

A week before they release we have the White/Red XX3's that might be copped x2 and two weeks before they release we have theVI/XVII CDP that contain CARMINES!!!

Also two weeks after these Olympic VI release the VII/XVI CDP releases!!!

I dont know wat my funds are gonna look like around this release, but all of the shoes that I just mentioned above are WAY more important than these, but ifthe money is right, I might cop because they are not that bad

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^what a shame.you wait and wait for VI's to come out and they churn out this monstrosity.you deserve to be stoned to death gentry

these look like fakes!
sick.gif

I RARELY USE THIS TERM CAUSE I THINK IT IS THROWN AROUND WAY TOO LOOSELY ON NT, BUT ANYONE WHO SAYS THESE ARE HOT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A HYPEBEAST, IMO
eyes.gif

i MAY cop these, just on the strength that they're VI's, but i will NEVER wear them... EVER!!
laugh.gif

I see alot of people are saying how terrible these look, but I guarantee these will sell out on release day........

Thanks once again to JB for helping me save my $$. The more trash they come up with the better my bank account will look. Keep on keepin on guys.

Back
Top Bottom