Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Here we go again with JB killing another great shoe. What next rainbow XIs.

grin.gif

What the hell?

SMH.

Who cares I love the sixes my goal is to own all of the releases, no og's yet but got the rest, must cop!!!

Originally Posted by typecast3

real talk. jordan has horrible style. he has input on these shoes himself and if you read anything recently he keeps talking about how he is really hands on with the input with the retro versions of the jordans. you can see why they suck. this guy is 45 yrs old walkin around with a pirate earring and a suit that don't fit. i mean some kinda suit that cost 2000 but looks like he bought it at schottensteins.
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is shottensteins?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by typecast3

real talk. jordan has horrible style. he has input on these shoes himself and if you read anything recently he keeps talking about how he is really hands on with the input with the retro versions of the jordans. you can see why they suck. this guy is 45 yrs old walkin around with a pirate earring and a suit that don't fit. i mean some kinda suit that cost 2000 but looks like he bought it at schottensteins.
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is shottensteins?
laugh.gif
LMAO... Its Value City!

terrible attempt. up to y'all who say y'all gonna paint them but i'm not doing all that.

Originally Posted by Ace3han

This is an olympic shoe? Which one the special olympics? I do not remember orange or green bean anywhere in the olympics. The olympic flag has 6 different colors. Red, Yellow, Black, Blue, Green and White. Where's Orange?
olympics.gif

orange?

i see no orange
indifferent.gif

Wow..... I was actually sweating on how I was going to get the loot for these and the CDP in the same month. I guess its just one less thing to worryabout.
wink.gif

I didn't read the whole post, so someone else probably mentioned it, but the pic looks photoshopped. Especially the blue. If it is, hopefully theproduction version looks better, but I doubt it.

at first i was thinkin "well...maybe i can throw em on wit my old nuggets jersey" then someone said they had patent leather.....
laugh.gif

pridelogo.gif
jordan VI's early!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom