Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

The worst retro jordan release of the past 2-3 years. Hands Down!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'll paint those midsoles and make them these.

side06-02.gif
Screw you gentry, I'll make them right myself.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
thats what im going to do too.

no doubt. they look too fruity to wear.
wink.gif

Usually I dont mind the little changes, I mean, what would be the point of droppin the exact same shoe over and over again?

This time, Ima have to agree with you guys. What the hell is this?!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

im not even going to lie, im feeling these a lot , looks like a great summer shoe I'll def. be copping these will break necks easily, keep hating nt hopefully itll be a easy cop.

agree 100%
pimp.gif

Although, living in San Francisco, I am excited to have a pair J's to rock for the PRIDE parade I can think of no other reaosn on Earth why these shoesexist. Does anyone see those and think "Olympics"? Rainbow flags and tolerance of sexual preference is cool, rainbow shoes are NOT!!! This madnesshas to end, when are we going to get back to the real colorways and JB style and stop getting "Air Rainbow Brites"?! It is harder every day to be afan of JB. PLEASE no one buy these abominations!!!

Ef all the haters talking mad hard because I get discounts so it don't even hurt my 2 pair minimum. You guys need 2 stop fueling the spies on this board that confirmed "nike Air" a few months back. Matter a fact don't say nothing.

**+% JORDAN BRAND!!

Is how I'm starting to feel I'm tired of giving them my money and this is how we get treated in return

i dunno ...too many colors, i understand that theyre the colors of the olympic rings...but cmon....its rainbow colored... doubt ill cop...but we shall see

Niketalk Loves to exaggerate. People are acting like its an atrocious looking color scheme. Its not horrible because with all those colors, Jordan Brandcould've pulled off something much worst. Its just a plain looking shoe. Like it or not, but stop acting as if its as bad as the low top brown/pink women8's.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Niketalk Loves to exaggerate. People are acting like its an atrocious looking color scheme. Its not horrible because with all those colors, Jordan Brand couldn't pulled off something much worst. Its just a plain looking shoe. Like it or not, but stop acting as if its as bad as the low top brown/pink women 8's.

roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
those things were the epitome of hideous

imo, though, these could've been worse but they could also be better. they could've placed the colors differently like keep two where they are and usethe remaining two on the jumpan in back and on that center line on the rubber part up top. would've been much more tasteful i think

Back
Top Bottom