Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

i cannot wait for these... so dope
pimp.gif

Im feelin these, but i still like the Infra Reds. So that package is only gonna be an international release?? We're not getting them here in the US?? That would suck!!!

not feelin the black lacelocks, the og red/whites came with infrared lacelocks. oh well ill just use my bred ones

i still like the infrared color over the varsity red but oh well this will do just fine
pimp.gif

sweet! it'll be a nice a complement to the under appreciated but always fresh black/varsity red cw.

Originally Posted by LGCak166

I rather wait for the infared pack

Thank you. More pairs for me. Hoping people wait for the Infrared Pack. I personally like Varsity Red better than Infrared. And I'm an OG head. It's weird seeing a product release that isn't exactly OG, but subtle changes like this - a color I personally like better - is what keeps me in the game. JB finally making changes right. At least they didn't make the whole shoe doo doo brown and infrared.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I personally like Varsity Red better than Infrared. And I'm an OG head. It's weird seeing a product release that isn't exactly OG, but subtle changes like this - a color I personally like better - is what keeps me in the game. JB finally making changes right. At least they didn't make the whole shoe doo doo brown and infrared.
stole the words out my mouth....or off my keyboard.
nerd.gif

I usually stick to original colorways only. But to be honest, i think i like the varsity red better than the Infa. It feels a bit more natural. Either way, i'll be grabbing these.

If this mythical Infared pack sees the light of day, maybe i'll grab those too, but im not losing any sleep.

Back
Top Bottom