Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

^ yah these are beautiful. i like them better than the infrareds definitely coppin. still gonna see about the package though.

These are nice, but will people avoid them because of the "so called infrared package" maybe dropping, I don't get the motive if Nike do it, this shoe has the potential of being a great sneaker.

Nice pic....... now we need more...lol. But im quite sure these will be overshadowed by the infrared pack.

smokin.gif
str8 piffffffffff

I'll cop these and infareds, as long as quality is decent.  Easy to match up on the varsity red colorway although I can't lie I'll rock infared with anything!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Nice pic....... now we need more...lol. But im quite sure these will be overshadowed by the infrared pack.
One can only hope that you are correct sir.
wink.gif

^
eek.gif
After looking at that pic.. Definitely going to pick these up and keep the Infra-Red Pack in the cellar like fine wine...

Been waiting for a good pic of these to drop.

Now that I see how they look, I will cop x2.

They're looking good.

Back
Top Bottom