Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

sorry to go offf topic but happen to the varsity 6 thread ?

im just waiting for someone to say these are releasing with nike air on the back

those look nice. will spend money on them. Ill be broke this year with all the nice shoes coming out

Originally Posted by youngcurse

is there a RD for these yet.
10 June 2010 ?

if I'm not mistaken.... it is sometime in June from all the reliable sources that have chimed in here

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering with these or the black/reds before them and just cop both OG colourways (that is infra and not varsity or true red or whatever this is) that are dropping as a pack later in the year...

Huh? Did I miss something? Both infrareds are coming out in a pack later this year?
nerd.gif
It's one of the unconfirmed rumors.

Not a rumour, but not confirmed for release. June is the window so far.
From Merriam-Webster's online dictionary:

Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]ru·mor

Pronunciation: \ˈrü-mər\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars

Date: 14th century

1 : talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
2 : a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

So unless we have PROOF, it IS a RUMOR.
there is proof, but da pack doesn't mean that these didn't come out respectable, i ain't mad at these at all....unlike da travestythat is da black & varsity reds....

Ok, i been out of the loop for a quick 2minute but 1st off, these arent he same colors as the OG's right?? The infra-red is more of a pink-#%% color right?2nd im seeing people saying these are gonna be released in June, is that right? and 3rd what is all this about a pack of the true infra-reds coming out thisyear im seeing? Any help with these, thanks

Definitley wanna get 2 pairs of these, unless the pack comes out like it's supposed to then only 1 pair would do just fine.

This will be an easy cop for everyone. If black/red sat, then these will a lot longer.

Never was big on red, and this is a dull red

white/red sits as a GR, III's and XII's

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The release for these is gonna be madness for sure. June plus white-based OG colorway = automatic cop.

Exactly. 
i prefer ALL of the white based OG jordan cws.  

These are fresh. Same mold as the V-reds so the structure will be on point. They will hold up very well. Just hope the material is on point too. Will cop multiples.

Back
Top Bottom