Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by troutking

anybody have em?

I believe a few places have them for pre sale like osneaker.com for $225 and sneakerpreorder.com for $195, it says they ship out June 28th for osneaker just says June 2010 for sneakerpreorder.

x3 yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nice...
smokin.gif

I'll be picking up these and the black/white (I will never use the nickname after a cookie). Then Im done for awhile until the Anniversary XI's

beautiful pic.  this is all i need.  i dont care if its varsity red.  i'm copping these even if they do drop that infrared pack. 

Five years from now many of you will be calling these your "Grails". A simple colorway that could've easily been an OG colorway but people are still complaining. What's funny about this is, if these were the OG colorway instead of the infrareds, and the infrareds were going to be released for the first time on this date, you guys would bash the hell out of the infrared VI! It'd be called "Butchered", "Pink", "Feminine" and a bunch of others things. Some of you guys don't know a classic when you see it, without having 50,000 other people decide that for you.

Back
Top Bottom