Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Imma cop em, then imma turn around and cop the Infared Pack the following week. Thats why im passing on the II'S!!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Preorder on ShoeTrends for $165. Yes, they are legit.

damn i saw these & i passed buying on perpose but i saw them again & i might have to do it now

DAMN I SAID I WASNT MESSING WITH SHOETRENDS AFTER THE BLK/WHITE VI BUT IM EXTREMLY TEMPTED.......1/4 of purp & $40 extra dollars for the pocket or white/v red VI? NT what do you guys think will the infared pack make these end up like the white/red xii or will these fly like mike after a cohiba full of loud?

i held off after looking at the amount in my account & remembered i just moved into a house.......ill get these closer to the rd.....hopefully @ retail.....please infared pack hype pick up so i can get these w/ no problem

i held off after looking at the amount in my account & remembered i just moved into a house.......ill get these closer to the rd.....hopefully @ retail.....please infared pack hype pick up so i can get these w/ no problem & now that i think about it RON wont ship till almost the 30th or after it took almost 2wks after RD to get my blk/white vi.......

Who ever orders off ST's is a fool. This sneaker is going to brick, especially with the confirmed infrared pack. These will be on sale like the Oreo's.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Who ever orders off ST's is a fool. This sneaker is going to brick, especially with the confirmed infrared pack. These will be on sale like the Oreo's.

hopefully you 10000% correct & i can cop the 2 i actually want

i cant see myself getting any jb release this yr on rd...... this was the only release i planned on getting early or on rd & now i think they will sit & go on sale hopefully white/ v.red VI for $120 aint bad

Originally Posted by Magic1978

People that are paying over retail period is a fool. Especially since 90% of JB releases for awhile will be GR.

As far as these go, it will all depend on where you live. When there was still speculation that the VI pack was dropping, people
ran out and grabbed the last of the Black/Varsity Red VI's, thinking the pack would not come out.

Whoever does not plan on getting the pack, or misses out on the pack, will grab these.

MAGIC and CMONEY ...

I agree.  Dont get me wrong , I want a pair of VRED VIs bad and I was going to cop on RD but yall right. These aint going to move that fast since everyone will be waiting for the IR PACK.

Ill be a happy man copping the IR PACK on RD and copping these VRED VIs once they go on sale.

These wont sit where I'm from. We already have cats talking about lining up the night before. We only have one store getting them and they will only get 1 of each size. I am gonna have to pay over retail for 2 of my 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by marley

These wont sit where I'm from. We already have cats talking about lining up the night before. We only have one store getting them and they will only get 1 of each size. I am gonna have to pay over retail for 2 of my 3 pairs.
Where you live? In the Boonies?

These will sit for a while. Can't wait to get em on Swoosh...

These will definitely sit for a while, but i have a feeling that JB is doing a release like this on purpose. Everyone is waiting for the Infrared Pack and i have a feeling that they are going to be very limited and copping is going to be a hard thing to come by. Then everyone will revert back to these and the black varsity red. Cause those mugz is still sittin on shelves. I know if i dont get the Infrared Pack which is not going to happen, but if i dont i will resort back to both of these.

I don't really think they will sit around my way. If they are produced in numbers similar to the blk/var reds, then they MIGHT hit a sale but remember a lot of people who wear Jordans aren't NT'ers and dont know or maybe care about the Infared pkg. This shoe is a  WAAYYYY better look than the blk/var. red and it has summer written all over it. These are going to sell, but like ANY OTHER release they will sit in some places.

Hell, I've got some Coppers and Eggs just sitting at retail at a local spot to this very day. Not an FSR or anything, but a couple few scattered sizes and I know on the East they disappeared like Hoffa prolly BEFORE RD at a lot of spots, especially DMV and NYC.... just depends where you reside....

ohwell.gif

why does the story w these keep flippin. first INFARED now V.RED then i hear infared again n they gonna be in the pack. now i hear they gonna just be released by themselves...are the infared or v.red?!?!?!?

i love how all ya'll say they will sit for a while. just like the XI 25th were gonna sit HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
roll.gif
roll.gif

but honestly they are droppin these then the same shoe in infared is coming in a pack later on?!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

i love how all ya'll say they will sit for a while. just like the XI 25th were gonna sit HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
roll.gif
roll.gif

but honestly they are droppin these then the same shoe in infared is coming in a pack later on?!?!?!?!

SA XI's were a limited release. These are a GR. The only GR to sell out in the past year or so was the Space Jams. Two totally different releases. Cmon son...

I'm going to the mall in the AM on release day if they are there i will cop if they aren't o well. Infra red pack hype machine is rolling though so hopefully these get seriously overlooked.

i need a pair of these VR VI's...not gonna go crazy to grab the infrared pack either, not worth it to me but......resellers WILL BEAST!!!!

So these were on shoe trends for under 2 hours and sold out......bad sign

Same with the powder blue IX's

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

why does the story w these keep flippin. first INFARED now V.RED then i hear infared again n they gonna be in the pack. now i hear they gonna just be released by themselves...are the infared or v.red?!?!?!?

Nothing flipped, the white/v.red are releasing on their own in June. The white/infrared is releasing in a pack with the blk/infrared a few weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom