Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

hopefully they'll be an easy cop like the oreo's If they are copped 2x
happy.gif

If there isnt a infrared pack or theyre just an international release... then ill cop these

I want to see someone repaint these with that craft marker to see how these look infrared...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

roll.gif
roll.gif
ninjahood wrote:

now that da infrared black VI's SUCK there's no way imma cop that pack...so i'll just settle on these and call it a day....
frown.gif
smh.gif

All that talk in the VR forum laughing at everone for copping those and  looking forward to these, and now your copping and calling it a day huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The VR's are Suede. These are leather. That's why Ninjahood wants these. Because they are leather. Y'all be clowning on homie too hard. Just because he wanted durabuck and not suede, doesn't mean he's a @!#%!%$.

It wasn't so much the Varsity Red, as opposed to the Suede. Cmon y'all....

pretty much just lookin for something to say.........

I haven't doubled up on any AJ2010 release, but if money is right and they are easy to come by, these will be copped x2.

pimp.gif

Saw them in person last Saturday, real good looking shoes with a cool bulls flavor. Though don't expect motorsports or early retroes quality, leather is not tumbled and is thinner, still a must cop IMO.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definite cop. these and oreos are the best 6's retro of the year apart from the infared pack if it does release.
these and infared are just in time for my bday. it'll make a good present to my self

Back
Top Bottom