Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by fly1587

Im getting These to Complete my Infered Pack

Complete my varsity red pack

Both varsity red on employee appreciation > the infrared pack
you keep thinking that.
laugh.gif

I'm getting both the v-reds and the pack. I can afford it. So the bickering and complaining like a little kid is not necessary. Check me out next week. I may have A LOT of you covered.
smokin.gif

JB is just f'''in with us...
They could have easily changed this release to a off-white/maroons c/w anybody remember those? I think thay haven't been retroed or am I wrong?...
I think it's never been done before, but  June 5(Bin23),12(white/v.red 6) ,&19(infamous infrared pack) might be pretty crazy for jordanheads.. do I see sold out shoes 3 weeks in a row?

The release of the V-reds then the infrareds is just dumb. JB with very poor execution. Should've just had the Infrared pack drop fom the beginning

so the white/red 6's are releasing by them self ?

a few sites have just this coloway

so no package ?

I hope no package

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

SneakerPost has a FSR for 175.00 shipped better hurry up b4 they are gone, i just grabbed my pair.

175 why? these will sit and hit outlets like the black/vars. Unless you were super anxious to get em, why not save some cash

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

People think these are going to sit 
laugh.gif
 if you have the varsity/red 6's already and you grab the pack you are wasting your money same shoes but lighter color of red 
grin.gif
 i'm just grabbing these and thats it by dropping the pack is a slap in face and i thought people were dont buying packs anyways o well Jb will get your money on pack not mine btw the varsity red looks better than the infrared anyways imo
thank god its just your opinion....

infrareds are way better...these will sit like da oreos are sitting.
Just because kicks don't sell out don't mean there not selling well smh

You don't know anything about economics

Originally Posted by alsasam

The release of the V-reds then the infrareds is just dumb. JB with very poor execution. Should've just had the Infrared pack drop fom the beginning
on da contrary..they making cats double dip which is $$$ in they pockets.

so no package ?

I hope no package
son u sound lost, which is rare cuz you usually know whats going on...these aren't da infrareds, these are a completely different pair of white and red VI's (Varsity red)

da infrareds are only coming in da pack ( da OG color red)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by alsasam

on da contrary..they making cats double dip which is $$$ in they pockets.

so no package ?

I hope no package
son u sound lost, which is rare cuz you usually know whats going on...these aren't da infrareds, these are a completely different pair of white and red VI's (Varsity red)

da infrareds are only coming in da pack ( da OG color red)

i'm not up on sneakers like that anymore
really aint been up on sneakers for the past year 

thanks for clearing that up man

i dont want the package 

The amount of money Nike is getting in this "recession" is ridiculous.

They have folks buying both of these joints with two variations of red.

I would LOVE to have a company whose products are so desired, that folks would purchase similar products like this.

why do so many people worry about all the money JB makes, off these duplicate releases. when we the consumer are not benefiting at all in the form of quality materials and lower prices

Seeing as how the pack is supposed to be so limited, I see these doing well anyway. I think better than the Black/Vars. Reds. Just my guess.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Seeing as how the pack is supposed to be so limited, I see these doing well anyway. I think better than the Black/Vars. Reds. Just my guess.

I sort of think they should release the pack the week before. Then the people who don't get the pack can get these.

just a matter of time before someone uses that nifty marker to makeshift-infrared these, too.

ahem, get to it, someone

I like varsity red but I feel like the varisty red release should of been sepetember blue or a varient of it. I'm wishing for a pair of wearable blue sixes...

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

The amount of money Nike is getting in this "recession" is ridiculous.

They have folks buying both of these joints with two variations of red.

I would LOVE to have a company whose products are so desired, that folks would purchase similar products like this.
Exactly.  I don't know why dudes are saying it's bad business. You'd do the same thing if you were JB. 

Got my shipping confirmation from sneakerpost cant beat 78.00 because of a return i made with credit to use for these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100% copping these, you think i can sleep late on RD n still be able to cop? i live in new york......idk if the infared pack wasnt droppin right after i wouldnt think i could sleep late on these but since they droppin i think alot of ppl just gonna wait for infa pack. i honestly want these bc i have blk v.red so i want the white v.red to rock then have the infared pack to stock =]]

Back
Top Bottom