Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

the infared color was used because they (nike) had numerous success with the air max 90 as well as the agassi, and even after the vi, look at the air max 180 (running) and boom. infared was a popular color in that era anyways, much of the horrible clothes, home decor, automobiles, etc. remember hyper-color shirts? body glove? hobbie? yeah. infared is the izhhy. period.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

the infared color was used because they (nike) had numerous success with the air max 90 as well as the agassi, and even after the vi, look at the air max 180 (running) and boom. infared was a popular color in that era anyways, much of the horrible clothes, home decor, automobiles, etc. remember hyper-color shirts? body glove? hobbie? yeah. infared is the izhhy. period.
i thought the agassi was lava (never cared for them)i could be wrong and i was talking about jordans not air max ,agassi,or bodyglove never saw it on any car execpt mabyee the 70's batmobile or mabyee i refered to it as hot pink and am messed up i just remember in 90/91 when they came out almost everyone complained ( people around me anyway i dont know what people around the world thought back then there was no world wide web)about that red but alot of them bought anyway.i know on most shoe models varsity red looks better then infared as a color to me the younger generation might like it because it makes that shoe unique but unique is not always better.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

now that da infrared black VI's SUCK there's no way imma cop that pack...so i'll just settle on these and call it a day....
frown.gif
smh.gif

Im right with you fam.

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

i thought the agassi was lava (never cared for them)i could be wrong and i was talking about jordans not air max ,agassi,or bodyglove never saw it on any car execpt mabyee the 70's batmobile or mabyee i refered to it as hot pink and am messed up i just remember in 90/91 when they came out almost everyone complained ( people around me anyway i dont know what people around the world thought back then there was no world wide web)about that red but alot of them bought anyway.i know on most shoe models varsity red looks better then infared as a color to me the younger generation might like it because it makes that shoe unique but unique is not always better.

i remember the whole deal with the vi. my first real pair of jordans, ( i stole a pair of military blue iv from a neighborhood pool, and dharma sure caught up to me hah) i felt like zeus around the other kids who had started unlv jackets and raiders and kings snapbacks, but that was the times, 1990-1991, mlb started putting the harmon killebrew patch on the back of new era fitteds, nba on nbc was HUGE, man, i remember when you used to get punked or teased for having last years jordans even. but the infared was a huge sensation with all the people at nike, and i remember people complaining about the bordeaux vii because of all the ugly unmatching colors, even the hare jordans, and then the "raptors" but never remember anyone saying anything about the colors (infared) on the vi. and i grew upp in minneapolis at that point.

I'm gettin them for sure.. Idk why people still lookin for a pack to drop, when JB drops packs all people do is cry about it, $310 for that pack? I only want one pair, keepin 1 and sellin the other and so on.. Just shut up about packs and cop ur damn shoes already

look great.
i copied this from the history of air jordan Las Vegas thread.

"i know for a FACT, specific air jordans will be able to NIKEID wirgin the next year and a half. i believe aj ii, v-ix, maybe x, and at least xii-xiv. just NO OG COLORWAYS. i got the memo last year. know for a FACT, specific air jordans will be able to NIKEID wirgin the next year and a half. i believe aj ii, v-ix, maybe x, and at least xii-xiv. just NO OG COLORWAYS. i got the memo last year.

know for a FACT, specific air jordans will be able to NIKEID wirgin the next year and a half. i believe aj ii, v-ix, maybe x, and at least xii-xiv. just NO OG COLORWAYS. i got the memo last year."

In the kix-files pic the "varsity red" looks mahogany/burgundy compared to the blk/reds right next to it.
If they look like that in person, its a definite pass...at least have it look varsity red

I was watching that game, thinking "Lebron is a damn fool." I was mad because they were playing my team but now that I see it again, I can just laugh. He's still a fool.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom