Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

how long does ndc allow me to cancel my order? If these sit in stores till Monday imma cop them and would like to cancel the pair that i order off NDC...
You can't cancel the order, you have to initiate a return, print a label and ship it back to them for a refund.

Last edited:
yeah ummmmm sure............ im not an idiot. these are Jordans. If EVERYBODY starts doing this they will do something about it. guaranteed. go ahead and blab it though it's only 9 bucks
exactly...it's only $9

for you and me, no big deal...for others...maybe it is..."don't look into others bowels to see if you have more, look into theirs to see if they have enough"

but it's just shoes, right :smile:

"It's only $9" :rolleyes

$135 extra if on average I buy 15 pairs a year... Even more if I double up.

It adds up but hey at lease your getting the e props :smile:

in line right now, thanks drewswish
No problem 
nthat.gif

clicked twitter link at 8:00 in cart at 8:02 transaction complete 8:05... i take it there not all this east?

was able to get my pair after all.... finish line website, with the reward, so it was well worth the wait... plenty of sizes still show up as available if you have time to wait... only 7.5 and 15 are gone as of 855am...

Woke up 40 minutes late, refreshed FNL few times and got a pair. Still in line on NDC. 

Good luck to the rest of you gentlemen still waiting to get a pair. I love the Suns 8's I got the other month. Gonna store this until that one wears out before I wear 'em.

Last edited:
ok waited 20 minutes in line on NDC, actually got through ordered my size 10.5 (I size .5 down in the 8s) but haven't gotten an order confirmation email from nike so i'm a little worriededit: just saw nike tweet that said order confirmation emails could be delayed for 24 hours

Last edited:
How long does it take NDC to give you a confirmation email. I ordered about an hour ago

clicked twitter link at 8:00 in cart at 8:02 transaction complete 8:05... i take it there not all this east?
I wish they all were.  I was able to start my order 40 minutes late and still get a pair with probably the worst internet connection here at Nikedotcom.

Now, all I can hope is that they arrive with no defects. 

Last edited:
You can't cancel the order, you have to initiate a return, print a label and ship it back to them for a refund.
pretty sure you can cancel your order in order status page, I was just in there and it gave me the option to cancel it, but once processed and shipped then you'd have to return them

ok waited 20 minutes in line on NDC, actually got through ordered my size 10.5 (I size .5 down in the 8s) but haven't gotten an order confirmation email from nike so i'm a little worried edit: just saw nike tweet that said order confirmation emails could be delayed for 24 hours

check your order status on the site. if u got a confirmation number u should be good.

Is it just me or has the FNL server update that they made yesterday improved the site for the better!? I was just able to see a full size run 20 minutes ago, then I went to the ****ter saying I wasn't gonna cop, but when I came back 10 minutes later and added to cart, I was still able mess around for a few more minutes before saying **** it and pulling the trigger! All while getting free shipping and $20 of thanks to Litflynt912. :nthat: haha

Back
Top Bottom