Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

easy cop
nthat.gif
as always

Got thru for 1 then immediately checked out on my desktop, then gs popup on laptop but couldn't checkout, switched back to desktop and went to cart and was surprised to see a pair of foams waiting for me as well. Now I need to work lots of overtime to lessen the blow to my wallet

Could this be the most undesirable or least limited DB Jordan of them all? Just amazed I was able to grab a pair and I usually can grab nothing online lol. Also seems like a fair amount of people were successful. Nonetheless, congrats to those that copped!

Could this be the most undesirable or least limited DB Jordan of them all? Just amazed I was able to grab a pair and I usually can grab nothing online lol. Also seems like a fair amount of people were successful. Nonetheless, congrats to those that copped!
ppl were going after the foams more than the xs

i learn how to avoid size 10.5 now and just trade for it
i thought i learned my lesson..but i still tried for a 10.5 this time... & yup automatic OOS

Nike needs to make more 10.5 lol

got a GS tho, she wanted these more than i did anyways

never understood why they keep these so limited. wouldn't it benefit the hospital more if they sold 100,000 pairs at $170 a pair? that would be a serious chunk of money. $17 mil in revenue minus even 70% cost would result in a $5.1 million dollar donation.
I get the hype factor, but this one should really be about the donation

Needed a 9.5 but accidentally hit 10. I didn't want to walk away with nothing so I stuck with it. Also forgot to use ebates

If my friend goes for his RSVP and there's a line for people just tryin to get unclaims and stuff, does it take a long *** time to get in and out or do people with RSVP just get to go straight up to grab their pair

Back
Top Bottom