Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

a reason they could be postponing the rsvp is to prevent people from camping at niketowns for leftovers pairs

What is the pick up window at Nike LA usually for shoes if you are lucky enough to get an RSVP?

Last edited:
Nike dallas hasn't said anything about a change
I hope they don't, I'm off tomorrow which gives me a 2 percent chance of winning an RSVP 
roll.gif

For really limited releases all niketowns are crooked smh. Since niketowns are allocated a big amount of these sneakers there should be legit winners

For really limited releases all niketowns are crooked smh. Since niketowns are allocated a big amount of these sneakers there should be legit winners

That's far from true. Nike Dallas is on point, I've only won two RSVPs and I spoke to their managers and those dudes are legit. People are salty when they don't win and say it's crooked. I prepare myself for RSVPs and don't always win and I do it the same way every time but since I've won I believe their not crooked at all.

Man nike Sf whats up with the change when I got a tweet from them on my phone I was like is today thursday? Then I was like **** load faster then it did........ just disappointment

That's far from true. Nike Dallas is on point, I've only won two RSVPs and I spoke to their managers and those dudes are legit. People are salty when they don't win and say it's crooked. I prepare myself for RSVPs and don't always win and I do it the same way every time but since I've won I believe their not crooked at all.
i wish i can say the same about my NT. consider yourself lucky.

Is it even possible to get these without a bot honestly? Anyone ever legit scored a big release without a bot?

Is it even possible to get these without a bot honestly? Anyone ever legit scored a big release without a bot?

Download the chrome extension tweet deck, have another twitter account that only follows the nikestore you want to rsvp at, set up filters and columns, one column for tweets a second column for DMs, have preview set to large so the image loads instantly, no clicking a link, have your dm already written out so you just have to add the hashtag. It's like alp said, since these are only a niketown release there should be more legit winners.

Dallas & Portland are the only 2 that i know of that are still having there RSVP today, other NT are tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom