Air Jordan X New York Knicks (White / Black – Royal Blue – Orange Flame) Update 4/13

I wonder how they are gonna release all this heat!
pimp.gif

did mike wear the city series in games vs those teams, or did he only wear the bulls colorways...If there are picks of MJ in these I would love to see them.

I just want to inform people because I hate it when the people of NT and elsewhere get misled based on these fabricated rumors.

Spectacular and Greatest Goliath and a few others have spit out things that aren't true. Click their recent posts tab and do the research yourself.

This rumor is fake. Call Nike yourself as OP stated, and tell me what kind of results you get back.

"Nuff said".
eyes.gif

Attention: you don't have to believe me or this news I can care less.I'm just spreading a confirmation that I strongly believe it's real. If you don't then there's other post you can reply to.

Clicking my post tab ain't going to do nothing like I said I rarely post anymore, I was the first to say chi 10s were going to release and everyone said it was false but couple months later what happens...actual pics surfaced. I know for a fact city series 10s will release an I don't care if you believe it or not, it's not going to bother me at all. You don't believe it then keep it moving it's that simple.

All these X's...........first pair jays ever from the year i was born ( yes im a kid but im no hypebeast) can wait..............I hope they drop the whole city series

i surely remember when a snakeskin pack was mentioned and low and behold snakeskins are dropping along with a few other sigs that was mentioned by GG.

part of the reason i rarely post new info because it will be bashed/ ppl wont believe until a website posts it. certain pics me and certain others have of samples/releases slated to drop will def put a zip on the bashing and what have you.

obiviously i wont put it up since ppl cant get in trouble but im only saying

Back
Top Bottom