Air Jordan X New York Knicks (White / Black – Royal Blue – Orange Flame) Update 4/13

Originally Posted by primetime21

yes!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

will cop all city x's if possible

I hope JB releases the city X colors & if they do I'll have all of them for sure. Hopefully my prayers will be answered.

nike and jordans are hurtin my pockets this year sooooo much heat ima have to get a 2nd job to afford all this

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks. But just give me some Seattle X please!!! I can care less about chi X or any other X for that matter.
This. Seattle X's are my grails and Im praying that they will retro these but I'm not holding my breath

Jordan Brand has made up for some lost time during this wonderful recession.....I can't wait to cop all the X's ...they better release the Chicago X's with the #45 on the side.....I don't know about anyone else, but forget that family vacation or 401K....time to spend more cash on these kicks!

it's great to see that other NT members have had the awful squeeking problems with the X's....this release is going to be fire

Just as a lot of us was ready to call it quits after that fusion mess they served up last year they are really going hard this year over @ jb. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks. But just give me some Seattle X please!!! I can care less about chi X or any other X for that matter.
This. Seattle X's are my grails and Im praying that they will retro these but I'm not holding my breath

I just want them all lmao

Back
Top Bottom