Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

Only one FTL in the entire state of California got these N7's.

View media item 1565127
I can Name 3 FTL that got these in SO CAL alone

The FTL Launch Locator is incorrect on the Site
Sucks. Back in 2012 The kd 4 N7 were so easy to get from an outlet even by phone order the sunday after the initial friday release. That was when the hype on the kd was huge too. Must not be many pairs of these or they will show up near retail from resellers desperate to unload.

Last edited by a moderator:

guys, eastbay has alot of sizes (7.5-10...12 and up).  they aren't on the site but will be available for phone orders in the morning (per the rep i just talked to)
Thanks for the info but how did it go from ^^^^^^ to what's down below? How did all the smaller sizes vanish if no one could make a phone order until 8am?

Rep might be lying on the time since Eastbay customer service for placing orders is 24/7..... 
Eastbay update: as of 7.30am est, only have sizes 12.5 and up. Phone orders at 8am

Thanks for the info but how did it go from ^^^^^^ to what's down below? How did all the smaller sizes vanish if no one could make a phone order until 8am?

Rep might be lying on the time since Eastbay customer service for placing orders is 24/7..... 

Just posting what they're telling me...

Only 2 size 17 remaining. Apparently, they started selling before 8:00 eastern time. Lady said they had sizes 13 and 14 just 2 minutes ago before I called at 7:58......oh well.

Last edited:
Passing these along to my guy for #teamearly bred 13 lows since I sold my playoffs to rim the whip up for the summer. I'm noble. Come on Friday!

If that was by phone he'll get em both. The limit is lifted.

Depends on who approves. Don't matter if it's my laptop, or phone, they are real strict on "one per person". I remember I had a rep ask the supervisor if I could get 2 pair and she said yes & the approval person cancelled one pair and still got charge for both lol. They also will look at your history to see if you ordered a pair before

Hype isn't as high on these but I'm surprised to see the demand all of a sudden picking up. Guess this is what happens when ppl find out. I'm seeing eBay solds and its fetching for a lot more then the usual GRs. Amount of NT pages must really not matter lol. Perfect summer shoe nonetheless for a good cause

Last edited:
These are ridiculously limited but the hype isn't as high on them but I'm surprised to see the demand all of a sudden picking up. Guess this is what happens when ppl find out. I'm seeing eBay solds and its fetching for more then the usual GRs. Amount of NT pages must really not matter lol. Perfect summer shoe nonetheless for a good cause

Interest peaked once resell value was established

You know these are limited when FC doesn't even have them up yet. They seem to get every release a day or two early as pairs Are backdoored there. Only one FTL in the entire state of California got these N7's.

I went back to my FTL this afternoon to cop the 1's and their phones were off the hook with people calling for the 7's.
Nice pic.

Really like the look of the Jordan Low. Bargain at the $99 price
happy.gif

There was a small jordan eastbay restock this morning from what I saw on Twitter. I noticed it late tho, and these were back up in full size run. Did anyone succeed on copping??

Last edited:
There was a small jordan eastbay restock this morning from what I saw on Twitter. I noticed it late tho, and these were back up in full size run. Did anyone succeed on copping??
saw nothing about an online restock, not even on my overactive twitter TL. i did hear many mentions that eastbay did phone orders for these early early in the morning though.

One of the other threads, or maybe it was a Facebook group, was saying that the AJ7 N7 was also canceled on NDC...? Is that true? I don't even remember seeing info that these would be available on NDC or not...?

Congrats to those who were able to get a pair!

Back
Top Bottom