Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

guys, eastbay has alot of sizes (7.5-10...12 and up).  they aren't on the site but will be available for phone orders in the morning (per the rep i just talked to)

man im about to purely do pre-orders from today forward. Im fuming at this point. I get to HOH Mall of America today - pickup window to 6pm. I got the call yesterday saying i got my size and etc. Get there today they ask for my id and come back like well your not on the list. I say verbatum the hell do you mean im not on the list. I pull up my call log and ask if the number that called me yesterday was the number in the image i attached. The manager acts real uh uh uh stupid like ummm yeah that our number. He's responds so did you answer the call, as i show him the call log i ask would there be any seconds on my call log for an incoming call if i didn't answer? All the employees barely look at me and are dead silent as if they all know this is wrong and something shady is going on. Overheard the manager ask is there a 12 in the hall or something along those lines and goes to check and is like no unfortunately your name is not on the list so there is nothing that we can do.  Wasted 40 minute round trip on my lunch on monday and today, wasted gas both days, and some bull. I had my heart set on these man like i really did especially with 7s being my favorite model. I feel even more dumb for turning down that 11.5 that was offered to me in here this morning. F raffles and f shady stores and employees that screw you over even after you get the call. Like jesus screw me over before you tell me i won. Needless to say if someone has a 12 or a lead to one let me know. :frown:

View media item 1564496

see if you can get a hold of the district manager of that area

if not call the corporate office in New York and explain the story and give them the address and either a name or description of the store manager

I'm sure you had to go to work but next time if you win a raffle to not wait to the middle of the day go right when the store opens

let us know how it works out good luck

Last edited:
Finally got my ups tracking. glad my order made it through with NDC canceling the release! Can't wait till they arrive, got 2day ship so hopefully by the end of the day Friday.

To have the family complete you need the bordeauxs in there man!!!....
nerd.gif
Don't really need, because I passed on them in 1992 and previous retro, I'd say Olympics are more important than Bordeaux, I'd actually take Ceramics over Bordeaux any day.  I'll be adding them in July though just for the sake of the collection, but to be honest, Bordeauxs were always one of my least favorite 7s, even despite how much everyone loves them now.  Back in the day, not that many people wore them, or even liked them.  I think they are way over rated to be honest. But to each his own

Where's everyone at that was Clownin on these going for more than $270? When I said $270 few names starting laughing saying $270 I don't think so.

Where's everyone at that was Clownin on these going for more than $270? When I said $270 few names starting laughing saying $270 I don't think so.

I haven't looked into these too much for the fact that wasn't sure if I was gonna try for em or not. A somewhat connect in TX want's to charge me $270
so I'll just try myself.
theres no way these are worth paying $270 for IMO. rather get me a pair of varsity 6s for that price.
i still stand by my statement. not worth 270, and def not gonna pay 270. theyre being resold at such a high price because of the limited pairs now since NDC cancelled their release....not because theyre that hot. theres only 9 pages, and half of those pages are of people saying PASS

btw, aint you one of those dudes thats said no to $270? you didnt take your connect up on that offer
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Im working on completing the set for sure, still need Orions, Yotr, Flints, Olympics, and Bordeaux, those are the remaining ones I need, not including the maize joints. 
The only 7s I like are the ones in my collection minus the YOTRs that I sold & the missing Citrus' (sad face).... I bought the '11 bordeauxs just b/c & i've prolly only worn them 4-5 times. The VII is one of my favorite models but I don't care too much for alot of the cws.

***Awesome collection though..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i still stand by my statement. not worth 270, and def not gonna pay 270. theyre being resold at such a high price because of the limited pairs now since NDC cancelled their release....not because theyre that hot. theres only 9 pages, and half of those pages are of people saying PASS

btw, aint you one of those dudes thats said no to $270? you didnt take your connect up on that offer :lol:  

how much are these going for ?

btw, aint you one of those dudes thats said no to $270? you didnt take your connect up on that offer
laugh.gif

how much are these going for ?
as of now, im seeing them average at around $300. lowest ive seen so far is $280. most are going for above $300. but like i said, thats only cause NDC cancelled.

as of now, im seeing them average at around $300. lowest ive seen so far is $280. most are going for above $300. but like i said, thats only cause NDC cancelled.

good i dont feel so bad i paid 300 right off the line this morning and after i tried to get another pair on eastbay and it vanished out my cart

your getting these prices from ebay right ?

Last edited:

good i dont feel so bad i paid 300 right off the line this morning after i tried to get another pair and it vanished out my cart

your getting these prices from ebay right ?
ebay and twitter. but its release day. prices will probably drop a little in the new few days/weeks

You know these are limited when FC doesn't even have them up yet. They seem to get every release a day or two early as pairs Are backdoored there. Only one FTL in the entire state of California got these N7's.

I went back to my FTL this afternoon to cop the 1's and their phones were off the hook with people calling for the 7's.

View media item 1565127

Last edited:

guys, eastbay has alot of sizes (7.5-10...12 and up).  they aren't on the site but will be available for phone orders in the morning (per the rep i just talked to)
 repped but wish i knew this before i copped for 290. oh well i guess. Im just happy to have them especially after yesterdays debacle at hoh

Back
Top Bottom