Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

nerd.gif

Damn that insider information. When are the Chi 1's releasing on NDC [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Nah i was just kidding when i had posted that i really aint know NDC was gonna cancel the release, wish i did have some inside info to know what there plans are after canceling all these releases!!!...
mean.gif

They arent planning anything. Theyre just saying F you to everyone and will start releasing stuff randomly and their response will be that thats how they feel its fair for everyone if there is no set time.

Basically RDs now are just for the other retailers
if that happens we'll still know a day/hours before the drop, that won't fix anything lol

Eastbay is one of the easiest if you ask me. I used to get through but it would take a min, now I'm in and out unless the site crash.

Eastbay is one of the easiest if you ask me. I used to get through but it would take a min, now I'm in and out unless the site crash.

You must have a good process to flourish on EB and the FTL family of sites then because I fail on the regular. NDC is usually my go to and I have not struck out on any GR's on Nike's site in awhile.

You must have a good process to flourish on EB and the FTL family of sites then because I fail on the regular. NDC is usually my go to and I have not struck out on any GR's on Nike's site in awhile.
SERIOUSLY!!!.....same thing for me NEVER get through on the others usually on NDC I'm good

Last edited:
is the confirmation email really important, I know finishline is a issue but the order doesn't even show when you check your status

To my knowledge yes, without it you basically don't have shoes. I've only had one order slip through the cracks and that was with FC years ago. I asked FTL customer service basically what you asked and she said yes it's the only guarantee.

To my knowledge yes, without it you basically don't have shoes. I've only had one order slip through the cracks and that was with FC years ago. I asked FTL customer service basically what you asked and she said yes it's the only guarantee.
I didn't get one either but my order is now ready to ship

N7 lows still available on eastbay and you can add sizes to cart. I am guessing nike bout to drop the hammer with pinnacle 1, chi 1, N7 lows and N7 7's all at the same day and time. I am thinking a random drop at 6-7 pm in the next week. Or the classic red october yeezy drop on a early Sunday afternoon.

Called eb and my order was sent to warehouse preparing to ship. About 5 mins after that i finally got confirmation email. Im good to go on a sz 14

EBay resellers just bumped they're $ up. Don't see anything for less than $330-$350. That's eBay though.

Back
Top Bottom