Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Jesus do people really not know how to adjust for time zone differences? And you wonder why they fail come release day
why you talkin **** dude? i knew it was 8am usually but people were saying 5 and that sounded wierd. sorry you care about time zones and i dont, but theres no need to be a **** about it.

easy pass especially since i copped the concord lows in the restock....not a fan of the specks in the back at all.

I've been running into this problem too. My credit cards haven't been working either on Finish Line. It keeps saying the numbers are wrong. Pay Pal doesn't go thru also. Make sure all the addresses are the same on the cards, Pay Pal, and where you're shipping the item to. When I tried to get the white/red 2's this weekend I got the same errors. I get my shoes shipped to my mothers house because I don't let UPS leave them at my apartment door. So on Finish Line I made the shipping & billing addresses the same, and the 2's went thru with my credit card. It may not be 100%, but this may help

Use a a debit card with money on your account. Credit cards are 50% chance on finish line

my sister is at the mall right now, entering the raffle at SP. Maaaa n***a 
nthat.gif

Is sole protector a mist on these? Jordan xi look ugly when they turn yellow.. Seems the retros turn yellow faster too .. I seen a few low concords with yellowing like damn those joints just came out ...

What are y'all experiences with the sole protectors

Wore my concords twice with the protector. Not from sole protector but the same material. Not slippery imo but you can put traction pads on the sole if you prefer..

Heres my shoe after two wears

View media item 1017197

Wore my concords twice with the protector. Not from sole protector but the same material. Not slippery imo but you can put traction pads on the sole if you prefer..

Heres my shoe after two wears

View media item 1017197
Yeah I am forsure getting these ... Piss yellow space jam xi lows will definately be crappy.. What's the lifeline of those sole protectors

God I hope I can just snag one size 13 online...live in a small town but I refuse to pay ridiculous fees...I used to be a huge collector back in 02 when I started on here with my original account...and never missed any releases...now if I want these and the cigar/champagne set it's more than likely I won't even get a 13 in these...guess we'll just have to wait and see smfh...

I didn't realize there were so many fcfs raffle footlockers.
I'm so lazy to drive out for guaranteed tickets.

Back
Top Bottom