Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I've been running into this problem too. My credit cards haven't been working either on Finish Line. It keeps saying the numbers are wrong. Pay Pal doesn't go thru also. Make sure all the addresses are the same on the cards, Pay Pal, and where you're shipping the item to. When I tried to get the white/red 2's this weekend I got the same errors. I get my shoes shipped to my mothers house because I don't let UPS leave them at my apartment door. So on Finish Line I made the shipping & billing addresses the same, and the 2's went thru with my credit card. It may not be 100%, but this may help

Hmm, both my shipping and billing addresses match my paypal. I wonder what the deal is. Thank you, though!

Thanks fellas!

Best thing to do it call to find out. Footlocker and Footaction always here theirs posted online but for Champs you may need to call and find out. Champs in my area does Wednesday raffles only just for an example

Ended up getting a guaranteed ticket for me and my cousin today. cant wai till 14th see if i can get some of the other jordans

Area doesn't matter. It's the stores decision.

Go to the different stores in your area and find out what their process is.

Area has a little something to do with it. I'm in LA so they raffle everything. Even a lot of the GR Kobe's they'll raffle.

Damn must be nice to get guaranteed tickets...what area are you in?
Area doesn't matter. It's the stores decision.

Go to the different stores in your area and find out what their process is.
the only 2 stores does guarantee ticket in my area Louisville Ky. the ghetto mall that has like 6 shoes store. Most places does raffle but u can never trust that cuz it all politics and employees usually take all the pair anyways. i just call around to see how the process goes on the releases.  today was kinda crazy cuz all the kids was out of skool

Damn missed the raffle yesterday at my local FTL 
frown.gif

Me and my girl got two tickets each in for Foot Action and Finish Line, plus put our names down on the Champs list, so 6 raffle chances so far. Will get two from Foot Locker on Wednesday, then the Friday waiting will begin, LOL.

View media item 1016735

Last edited:
only 22 pages... i am not a fan of them, but i got hit up by multiple people to help them get a pair.

is the hype really out there in the streets and not in here?

The people asking are mere co workers that I don't care for that much, but I just couldn't say no.
What will the resell value be? Prolly tell them $10 less than resell market and then see if they still want me to help them.
Preorders on ebay is already in the 220 + 20 shipping range.

Last edited:
Don't forget the J1 Family Forever dropping on the same day.  I'm attempting to go for 3 which includes these.  Unsure what the outcome will be but failing means my bank account is the winner, haha.

Trust me, he'll fail regardless. Dude blew up my inbox asking for tips and bots on how to cop and still failed on the biggest GR of the year, Carmines. No way in hell he succeeds on any of these.

Last edited:

Trust me, he'll fail regardless. Dude blew up my inbox asking for tips and bots on how to cop and still failed on the biggest GR of the year, Carmines. No way in hell he succeeds on any of these.
Man you are kold! LMAO 

I'm not sure if any of you follow NikeDestroyer on instagram but lets just say these VI pack  and Fam 1st will be extremely difficult...similar to the SB 1 release.

can only speak for my particular area but it seems like there is not much hype for these here. which is all gravy because it makes it easier for me to cop
happy.gif
!!

Back
Top Bottom