Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

waited online at niketown ny. got to the front and my size 9 and below were done. begrudgingly took a 9.5 to hopefully trade. bunch of kids hanging around after they got their pairs ogling them. reminded me of pokemon cards

Wtkds in 10 min anyone lol

I struck out and got cart jacked by ndc so I'm getting something today

Last edited:
size 11 left on FNL only
sick.gif
2 hours wasted

Last edited:
Free shipping doesn't work on Jordan new releases.

I remember when they had a system glitch to get free shipping... Then members in here started blabbing it out. Calling FNL about it, and asking if they can get free shipping cause some people knew the trick... It lasted for months then FNL finally caught up to it.

So far, I'm quite happy. Knocked out two orders for these. I don't really care much for the WTKD or the Champ pack than the possibility of getting my size or reselling them for their hype. 

still havent received FNL confirmation... good or bad? usually i dont care but its not instant today i assume

I lucked into Champagnes today, have these reserved @ HOH, but I don't wanna Fk w the mall today... Tough call.

my email came instant after checkout. i'm kinda paranoid though about a minor detail differentiation on my billing/shipping because of what i read on how anal FNL is. on my shipping it has "AVE" at the end of the street and the billing does not. i hope something as minuscule as this wont be cancellation haha

Last edited:

my email came instant after checkout. i'm kinda paranoid though about a minor detail differentiation on my billing/shipping because of what i read on how anal FNL is. on my shipping it has "AVE" at the end of the street and the billing does not. i hope something as minuscule as this wont be cancellation haha
I've put in the wrong address number on NDC once and it still worked out.

Carmine vi and concord xi lows were much easier on finishline than these were...and it wasn't even close.

Back
Top Bottom