Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Ended up with 3 pair 1 raffle 1 after waiting for ever on FNL .and 1 from NBA off my phone from hommies link while waiting for fnl to let me in on the iPad
Then while picking my pair up for FA ran over to FTL and grab a sz4 for the baby good day

Last edited:
If anyone is in the LA area, I won't be picking up my size 11 from Shiekh West Side Pavillion. Good luck!

Struck out everywhere online. I walked into one of my local malls in PG on the way to the mechanic AFTER I checked the footlocker in Greenbelt, MD which were raffled out, and was able to grab my size 11. Probably had to be around 10:45 AM at that time.

Copping these futures next week then I'm off Jordan's until the Columbias. I pray the hypebeast don't make these futures a hard cop

Luckily my birthday is in two weeks and found out someone secured a pair for me as a gift. Problem solved. Lol

^ had those when they first released  
smokin.gif

i regret not copping these when they dropped a few years ago. they arent the best looking but not bad especially at the cheap retail price

True that but this was the OG low before the low sample that came before the sample low *concord* in June

Must :rolleyes

I wonder why JB never brought these back out. Those and the white pair was cold. I wanted those back in the day

The HoH on 125th had a ton (maybe 40 or 50 behind the register and more in the stockroom. I was picking up the WTKDs and was able to add a pair of 11's while at the register. The line for the FCFS wasn't bad at all. maybe 30 people. 

NDC was bullishing today I got kick out like 5 or 6 times, finally got them in my cart and then there was an issue with my zip code...I cop from NDC like every week and have never had an issue with my zip code. Needless to say I got cart jacked. Struck out on the Cigar 6s as well so I found a pair of 11s on eBay for $219.00 and went for them, seemed reasonable and I was also able to rationalize paying that much because I wanted the 11s way more than the cigars 6s yet if I would have been able to cop the 6s I would have had to come off of at least 250.00 so as long as I get what was promised I should be straight.

Guys don't know if any of you had issues today on NDC with the releases...I did but was able to cop the 11's and the WTKD but the cart processing system wasn't working called nike and got this code 15 off... Have at it... USCS15P127533

Back
Top Bottom