Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Cement on back, huge white tag on tongue and the fact that these are not an OG color retro, threw me off.

Will wait for Bred Lows next spring.

I had an extra blessing while waiting on my pair in line i met a guy in line who sold me a pair of the Jordan 13's for retail price......So i got 2 of  these and a pair of 13's it dont get no better than that lol

I traded my snakeskin lows for concord lows. It's pretty much even in my opinion

it was when concords released. i know theres a lot on the market and prices dropped

what are nightshade going for right now? i assume more?

got these and the concords.. still mad i couldnt get the snakeskins :smh: :smh: stupid ndc

Same here man. Had them in my cart on the original date, couldn't check out. Then struck out when they re-released them :smh: . Still on the hunt for them tho.

it was when concords released. i know theres a lot on the market and prices dropped

what are nightshade going for right now? i assume more?
i think they're about the same. 220/230. just a 10 dollar difference if anything. copped the nightshade at mdc redrop. 

Man i never won a raffle ever and got lucky with one for this release, singed up for a re release for folks who didnt pick up original raffle and got a call for a second pair. top things off I only had to come out of pocket $50 total for a couple pair of these bad boys. $125 gift card then tax for 1 pair came out to me paying $37, and another $150 gift card plus tax had me paying $12. Got another $150 gift card to use for some future releases. My wife and kids also picked up some KD Ligers for Father's Day to close it my day. I gotta say it was good weekend

View media item 1030448

Thanks for the welcome back, I am good for the next month and a half too. Then I'll prob have to snag some cool grey and black/blue iii's and white/sport blue vi's.

fml

as usual passed now need 
mean.gif

personally, think it goes like...

these > snakes > cords

on another note, this and champagnes are my last jb cop til black TB3s and sport 6s.

Last edited:
personally, think it goes like...

these > snakes > cords

on another note, this and champagnes are my last jb cop til black TB3s and sport 6s.

This

I think a lot of people are going to regret skipping these as time goes on.

They're a lot better than the XI lows from last year.

Im on the other end. My preferance ended up as:

Last years whites > Concords > Snakes > Infrareds

If I wasn't painting the back I probably would have dumped these.

People will be hurting for these when the fall hits because they look just like Space Jams with jeans on. That black silhouette and clear bottom is just too sweet.

Nightshades are going for $275 +

Concords $225 +

Infareds $200 +

All relatively close in my opinion.
Nightshades are MUCH more limited. It wasn't a true GR in my opinion. And they had the best quality. Quality wise it's the best JB release of the year. Just wasn't my style so I sold them.

When does nike actually take out the money out of my card because it still says the amount is pending.

I wish the infrared would go away, how bout a real red, true red..any other red hue!!!!..opened the box to my infrared 6's when I got home...smh wht'n'pink shoes

Man i never won a raffle ever and got lucky with one for this release, singed up for a re release for folks who didnt pick up original raffle and got a call for a second pair. top things off I only had to come out of pocket $50 total for a couple pair of these bad boys. $125 gift card then tax for 1 pair came out to me paying $37, and another $150 gift card plus tax had me paying $12. Got another $150 gift card to use for some future releases. My wife and kids also picked up some KD Ligers for Father's Day to close it my day. I gotta say it was good weekend

View media item 1030448

Repped for the See's Peanut Brittle. That stuff is off the charts. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom