Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

do they get customs charges when they get to the US? ^
No I've never been hit with customs charges from SNS, even on orders over 200 but I've never ordered multiple things at one time from them...but I dont think so...

wasnt able to pull the trigger, hesitated due to risk of getting hit with customs lol... oos now. thanks anyway

^ risk is still there bruh.. plus they're getting delivered by fedex, heard some really bad stories bout em.. anyway, will try my luck nxt time. good ups on the link above

on any site bruh preferably us 
wink.gif

When I ordered from SNS before i didnt get hit with customs. Arrived to me in about 5 days I believe.

Looks wise out of this and last years lows

White, These, Concord, Tux, Nightshade

Regret selling tmy white/red .. will have to grab these on the restock (whenever it happens)

I've been hit with $40.xx USD custom charges from SNS on green glow 4's shipped to Canada.
Canada have always been a stickler when it comes down to custom chargers.  Shipped a bunch of stuff there and all of my receiver always gets tagged.

Got lucky on Finishline, although it sucks you can't use any coupon codes or get free shipping on Jordan brand. Paid $172.xx shipped, but I really wanted these to wear.

Last edited:
Has anyone found these locally (CL or FB groups) for under $200 yet?? eBay seems to be right around $220 for a size 9.5 so I'm thinking sellers will be willing to let these go for around $180-190 in a couple of days or so....What do you guys think? 

Back
Top Bottom