Air Jordan XI 'Concord' 2011 Via Modern Notoriety

^ 10 over here!  
laugh.gif

regardless of 45,23,blue soles,icey soles,damn even if they came with yellowed soles..all of us will STILL cop..so idk why people still want to see pictures so badly..there's still so much heat coming out before then..jus sit back,be patient,yall know just as well as i do that jb will do something to $%@$ these up,yeah we'll be pissed,and we'll find something to complain about and compare them to the OG's..but will that stop you from copping?definitely NOT

regardless of 45,23,blue soles,icey soles,damn even if they came with yellowed soles..all of us will STILL cop..so idk why people still want to see pictures so badly..there's still so much heat coming out before then..jus sit back,be patient,yall know just as well as i do that jb will do something to $%@$ these up,yeah we'll be pissed,and we'll find something to complain about and compare them to the OG's..but will that stop you from copping?definitely NOT

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

you are smoking some good @#!!

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

you are smoking some good @#!!

indifferent.gif
Cmoooonnnnnnn BRO!! Thats like a shorty comin over and strippin down to her panties in bra and sayon "stay tuned ovr the next couple of weeks for the rest"
mad.gif
But im excited
laugh.gif
CANT WAIT

indifferent.gif
Cmoooonnnnnnn BRO!! Thats like a shorty comin over and strippin down to her panties in bra and sayon "stay tuned ovr the next couple of weeks for the rest"
mad.gif
But im excited
laugh.gif
CANT WAIT

cant wait to cop these one of my grails....still will be on the hunt for the ogs anyway

cant wait to cop these one of my grails....still will be on the hunt for the ogs anyway

Let the hype begin! lol cant wait to get these even though Im still on the hunt for a decent priced first retro pair.

Let the hype begin! lol cant wait to get these even though Im still on the hunt for a decent priced first retro pair.

in the running for lamest thread of the year. just post pics or nothing at all and keep it in the official thread!

in the running for lamest thread of the year. just post pics or nothing at all and keep it in the official thread!

Back
Top Bottom