Air Jordan XI 'Concord' 2011 Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

in the running for lamest thread of the year. just post pics or nothing at all and keep it in the official thread!

Someone was just trying to get traffic to his site
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

in the running for lamest thread of the year. just post pics or nothing at all and keep it in the official thread!

Someone was just trying to get traffic to his site
30t6p3b.gif

LET THE HYPE BEGIN.....
Classic colorway.... since no one wants to show pics....the DMP's can do for right now....

LET THE HYPE BEGIN.....
Classic colorway.... since no one wants to show pics....the DMP's can do for right now....

Aw man, the least they should have done was show more pics of the shoe whether it's one shoe or both. The inside of the sole won't just cut it. I'm wantin to see more pics of this shoe dag gummit. SHOW SOME MORE PICS ASAP MODERN NOTORIETY!!!

Aw man, the least they should have done was show more pics of the shoe whether it's one shoe or both. The inside of the sole won't just cut it. I'm wantin to see more pics of this shoe dag gummit. SHOW SOME MORE PICS ASAP MODERN NOTORIETY!!!

PLEASE MERGE THIS THREAD WITH THE ALREADY EXISTING OFFICIAL THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE. HATE SEEING MULTIPLE THREADS FOR A SHOE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ALL ON THE FIRST PAGE....SMH.

PLEASE MERGE THIS THREAD WITH THE ALREADY EXISTING OFFICIAL THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE. HATE SEEING MULTIPLE THREADS FOR A SHOE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ALL ON THE FIRST PAGE....SMH.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

they come pre yellowed
After seeing the recent Coolgrey and Spacejam XI i don't think so.
Only the 2000 retros had the pre-yellowed outsole, except the White/Columbias.

Back
Top Bottom