Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

That's without shipping tho. Shipping for these usually makes it go up to around 375-400 if it ends around 340ish and up...

Negative Ghostrider...
Some are free.. the average is around 12 to 25... but not all are the same.. so thats a bad assumption.

Affirmative, boy wonder. If you pay 350 for a pair of Concords and shipping is 25 dollars then how much is the price total? if you don't have baby feet or shaq sized feet then you are paying over 325 on eBay.auctions with free shipping are usually already priced high. %!$++@ will get their money some kind of way.
Boy Wonder was pretty funny...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I doubt anyone got their pair from snipes yet. I have yet to see 1 pic of concords from snipes. Some guy said he will post pics and of course he has yet to.
Sorry man....got to handle priorities with the fam...It's my son's 3rd birthday and he just got his own concords.  As soon as I get home from Chuck E Cheese I'll send a full breakdown

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

I received my CT order today for 2 pairs. I placed my order on the 23rd and chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but CT ended up shipping them via Express Mail International.

Unfortunately, I got hit with $80.00 US total in customs fees for the 2 pairs.

I am located in Southern California. I noticed that other people who also ordered 2 pairs from CT and are located in the US only had to pay $40.00 in customs fees.

Has anyone else located in Southern California who ordered 2 pairs from CT also get hit with $80.00 in customs fees?

Does anyone know if there is a number I can call to contest or challenge customs fees to try and get it reduced? I already paid the customs fee though and picked up the shoes from my local post office.

I ended up paying $356 US for 2 pairs from CT plus the $80.00 in customs fees, I ended up paying $218 for each pair. I guess it's not too be bad considering my CT pairs are perfect and I would have ended up paying $196.00 for each pair with tax had I got them from a local store. I guess I'll chalk up the extra $22.00 I paid for each pair to time and hassle saved and gas saved.

Here's a pic of the shipping box from CT for 2 pairs and a picture of my customs fee bill...
mad.gif

I'm pretty sure the homie ColdCity could help you figure out this customs deal. He seems pretty knowledgeable with such things!

Well they valued your package at $344. Charged 20% in tax plus the 10.85 in misc. charges I cant see because of the tag.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by All Ready

appreciate the options people gave for the meet up

What are you giving up and what are you getting?

i'm letting concords go, haven't decided for how much yet

i'm in houston and you can still get 400 for these here and yall already know why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not everyone gets charged the same on customs charges

Thats because everyone is not getting their packages valued the same.

It seems it also depends on the service of shipping.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

So heres what I was basing my review of pricing and where it was going.

Auctions I've watched and where they closed at

$330
$285
$399
$285
$335.01
$345
$340
$300
$315
$305
$319
$335
$300
so add on 12-25 as you put it for shipping to any of these auctions and you get the typical price range. I don't see what the big deal is when it comes to what I said. I'm just going by your words in your post.

So I cant be crazy to think people can get it for less than $400 let alone less than $350 right?
But I'm crazy for saying you can get them for 350-400 with shipping included yet you question whether or not your theory is crazy and come at me for suggesting what most ppl already know and agree with.

Sounds like you're confused.
You're missing his point. You're assuming that each of those auctions come tailored with an extra $25 shipping charge. Which is certanly not the case. Just as he isn't saying that ALL of them aren't going for more than $350. I actually calculated and determined the average for the numbers he provided. Based on the numbers that were given the average price they're going for is $322. Assuming that some are being shipped for free, others for $25, and others for about10-15$, on average they still wouldn't make it past the $350 mark. Given the numbers that were stated. A few will make it passed the $350 mark, the rest wont.

Thanks sir... just like I added the auction for 399 would would send the average WAY up.. I never said ALL the pairs would go for UNDER 350.. nor intimated most would not.. just said from what I am viewing its what its looking like..  But such is life.. everyone is a critic....naysayer or contrarian. No worries... at least a few saw what I was TRYING to convey..
Appreciated.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

appreciate the options people gave for the meet up

What are you giving up and what are you getting?

i'm letting concords go, haven't decided for how much yet

i'm in houston and you can still get 400 for these here and yall already know why
laugh.gif
DA GET MONEY BOYZ
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not everyone gets charged the same on customs charges

Thats because everyone is not getting their packages valued the same.

It seems it also depends on the service of shipping.

That may be true, but it also could depend on what it says in the item description. Sneakers have a 10% customs fee, but I've had sneakers accidentally marked as clothing which has a 20% customs fee.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

I received my CT order today for 2 pairs. I placed my order on the 23rd and chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but CT ended up shipping them via Express Mail International.

Unfortunately, I got hit with $80.00 US total in customs fees for the 2 pairs.

I am located in Southern California. I noticed that other people who also ordered 2 pairs from CT and are located in the US only had to pay $40.00 in customs fees.

Has anyone else located in Southern California who ordered 2 pairs from CT also get hit with $80.00 in customs fees?

Does anyone know if there is a number I can call to contest or challenge customs fees to try and get it reduced? I already paid the customs fee though and picked up the shoes from my local post office.

I ended up paying $356 US for 2 pairs from CT plus the $80.00 in customs fees, I ended up paying $218 for each pair. I guess it's not too be bad considering my CT pairs are perfect and I would have ended up paying $196.00 for each pair with tax had I got them from a local store. I guess I'll chalk up the extra $22.00 I paid for each pair to time and hassle saved and gas saved.

Here's a pic of the shipping box from CT for 2 pairs and a picture of my customs fee bill...
mad.gif

I'm pretty sure the homie ColdCity could help you figure out this customs deal. He seems pretty knowledgeable with such things!

Well they valued your package at $344. Charged 20% in tax plus the 10.85 in misc. charges I cant see because of the tag.
Its probably too late now because you paid and accepted delivery, but I have had stuff being shipped to me re-assessed. You have to refuse delivery and resubmit the customs paperwork and get the rate changed from 20% to 10% which it supposed to be.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by The7onius

Rule of thumb for authentic Concords http://my.kicksonfire.com...ir-jordan-xi-legit-check .
Just checked my two pairs and they're exactly as described on that page, also the boxes do have a stamp inside it.

Stamp inside the box doesn't mean anything . My finishline box has a stamp but my footlocker
Box does not. So???

It's not accurate for 2011 concords. The stitching on the inside may be different. The soles are different colors. Carbon fiber shank plate isn't made the same. Materials are slightly different. Find a legit check on the recent retro version and then it can be taken seriously.

Did you read the blog? Because it doesn't pertain to the materials, it explains how the jordan tag on the tongue and the 23 on the back should be aligned with certain spots of the shoe. I do believe I didn't read anything about the carbon fiber or the soles in this article so where did you come up with your input? I swear people just blurt out whatever they want to just cause a ruckus.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by The7onius

Rule of thumb for authentic Concords http://my.kicksonfire.com...ir-jordan-xi-legit-check .
Just checked my two pairs and they're exactly as described on that page, also the boxes do have a stamp inside it.
Do these rules apply to the 2011 retros though???

I checked these rules on multiple pairs posted and my personal pairs and they all follow the same principles noted in this article.

Got my other 2 pairs from NDC and I'm pissed. The patent leather is scratched on the left toe of both pairs.

Nike rep told me to return them for full refund. I didn't even want to sell a pair. I just wanted some shoes to wear and not care about.

Now I really don't care. Nike really has to be kidding themselves with this release.

Got my pair from Natterjacks today. They didn't double box so my box is a little beat up. The 23 on the left shoe is slightly crooked. Good quality overall except for the crooked 23. JB quality at it's finest...SMH

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Got my other 2 pairs from NDC and I'm pissed. The patent leather is scratched on the left toe of both pairs.

Nike rep told me to return them for full refund. I didn't even want to sell a pair. I just wanted some shoes to wear and not care about.

Now I really don't care. Nike really has to be kidding themselves with this release.
POST them im sure they can be sold before tomorrow this time especially if you do craigslist & you would get way more than the $390 & change you put out......

This thread is like being in a Girl Guides meeting, "Oh no I've cracked my nails" "Oh no I've scuffed my beach pumps" "Oh no my thong sandals are crooked". There are people out there that would take your minor defective shoes and really appreciate them, these minor details people are whinging about ain't even that bad to begin with, just enjoy the dayum shoe.

i just hope my natter order actually arrives, people knowing what it is without having to open it pisses me off

it's like mailing a diamond ring in a sandwich bag

Got 2 shipments in, 1st Snipes pair via USPS and End Clothing via Fed Ex.  No customs fees and not expecting it from Snipes but Fed Ex advised I might get a bill 10-14 days for EC order due to the value.  Got a 12.5 from Snipes and was going to try and ride with those but got the 13 on EC so I'm good.  One pair of the 12.5 will go to my boy in Afghanistan at retail when he gets back, the other 12.5 on the way I guess I'll try and move.
Note:  I don't care about really minor details on the shoe, I wear all my shoes.  When I want premium quality I cop Pradas and Guccis.  That said both these pairs were great. I'll do some artsy pics and welcome the Concords to the XI family later.  Can officially go look for some fresh gear to rock with these now.
pimp.gif

Shipping...Snipes mailed in a big box but no padding so the shoes were bouncing around in there.

5b7354fcf26e4dd3d98999055bed70393b9e2fe.gif

End Clothing was bubble wrapped and sealed but still beat up the box a little.

c3735aebf49745d4d29796a050ef14ee5d2f9f3.gif

Huge jump in box size when you go to size 13.  Snipes on the left, EndClothing on the right.

20e35902f4a74540d09b9dc755e293a71c6edc3.gif

b40157f547d0995e240e7e13e8292590b83417d.gif

ce0359fef77d4bcfd0fb93e75cca316e8314e43.gif

5a135c0af1e344c1d6b9997d5c25c68caad824e.gif

ad02560fcf411de49715e12e298b6098ecdbabc.gif

e4725a9f704dfd2f96c52d47ebf26ada51426c8.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

has anyone received from snipes yet?

Got first pair today...notification second pair cleared customs this afternoon.
how long did it take for yours to clear customs? mines been in since friday...

I was online ALL THE TIME and you doo-doo faces got your euro
orders in.

Man... i'm so salty, i'd give a slug a bad day with even a gentle hug.

Back
Top Bottom