Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

all these resellers sitting on stock is funny at the same time as ******ed. i keep seeing these numbers like $400 and $500. smh people actually think they are going to get wealthy off a couple pairs of kicks though>?? i mean, this aint NOTHING like the Titanium XX3's that i flipped for $1530 a few years back. stupid broke-%%% bums are STILL waiting for a release like that..... but it'll never happen. closest thing so far was the yeezys, SB's and ray allen's......

i wish they would all stop being greedy pricks and sell me a sz 13 already, then go get a real job!
if you really wanted a pair you would have got a pair already at retail on release day. Every one coming on here looking for a hookup. get out of here with that. unless they know you, they not hooking you up with a $250 shipped price. Its ok to sit on these, you'll make 400 plus a pair in couple of years. count on it

you must be out of your mind dude. i DID grab some pairs on rd at retail but size 13 is a bit more harder to come by. were you trying to be funny?

Yeah.....those cool grey's look horrible my friend. Look at the sock liner/ankle area lmao looks like its stuffed with cotton balls smhhhh

No, look at the space jams, all going for 400 plus. Concords are going to be the same way once they arent thousands of listings for them, like right now. Yea 13 is a tough grab. first size to go. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if you really wanted a pair you would have got a pair already at retail on release day. Every one coming on here looking for a hookup. get out of here with that. unless they know you, they not hooking you up with a $250 shipped price. Its ok to sit on these, you'll make 400 plus a pair in couple of years. count on it

you must be out of your mind dude. i DID grab some pairs on rd at retail but size 13 is a bit more harder to come by. were you trying to be funny?
I didnt know you were trying to get a pair for 250 and in a 13. Good luck with that. Not saying its impossible. It will be later in the year possibly and already starting to yellow. 

^^^^^
assuming since most feel $300 is still too much for them. thats fair considering the demand and value

lemme put it this way if some of ya are not copping by the end of this year in sizes 11-12....good luck with the prices

anything below 280 is either a favor or the person didn't even wanna be bothered with them anymore

retail is 200 so most will stay at 300-330 at the least on avg

C'mon b. This is the third Concord thread. Let it die already. If you got your pairs, cool. If not happy searching. This thread isn't needed. It only perpetuates hype and saltiness man. Let it die already smh.

Hey TheNewJ's, did your orders ship from SoleHeaven today too? My tracking says delivery next Monday
ohwell.gif
... Thought we might get some expedited shipping for having us wait so long

Originally Posted by khmerster

Originally Posted by c0mikal

Those are not legit. You can see the sole line running through the toe, it shouldn't be visible. The leather is wrinkling because of the material and the way they used glue to put it together. If you reach your hand in and feel the top you will probably feel the material that is causing the wrinkle. The lace hoop is stitched higher than it should be.

These are just what I am seeing from the pictures provided. You should check that video posted of that guy comparing his high end fakes with a legit pair. It was on the CG's.

they are fake check out this video, it is a good copy !!  thanks for the advice.  My fake pair ordered from mentalkicks!!  letting people know

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF

all these resellers sitting on stock is funny at the same time as ******ed. i keep seeing these numbers like $400 and $500. smh people actually think they are going to get wealthy off a couple pairs of kicks though>?? i mean, this aint NOTHING like the Titanium XX3's that i flipped for $1530 a few years back. stupid broke-%%% bums are STILL waiting for a release like that..... but it'll never happen. closest thing so far was the yeezys, SB's and ray allen's......

i wish they would all stop being greedy pricks and sell me a sz 13 already, then go get a real job!
Probably the most hypocritical post I've ever read. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Which one of these guys has asked for 7X retail??? 

Im not even sure what you mean either, those who can sit on their stuff are sitting on it on those who cant are dumping em for less than they were a few days ago..what are you mad about??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

C'mon b. This is the third Concord thread. Let it die already. If you got your pairs, cool. If not happy searching. This thread isn't needed. It only perpetuates hype and saltiness man. Let it die already smh.

this thread aint going nowhere its gonna blow up

Originally Posted by IronHorse

After having copped four pair successfully I have to admit to you guys that i'm exhausted with what it took to get those four pair. I just turned 30 and I spent that much time and effort chasing a sneaker that most adults my age don't know about and frankly don't care about. I have to admit I had a chance to step back and really witness all the hype around this shoe and people willing to pay $500 (which I took full advantage of). The point i'm making is that all these crazy lines, sites crashing, and 700 page threads made me realize I was also playing into the MJ hype machine filling up his pockets and emptying mine, for what reason?

I got to looking at my closet full of jays and I was disappointed with myself that I was just realizing this at 30 years old. The closet should be filled with suits and gucci, ferragamo shoes not a bunch of sneakers.

My point: The concord hype opened my eyes to the fact that being a so called "sneakerhead" in some cases means just being a puppet.

I'm out and plotting my best liquidation strategy

I think you may of let your hobby become an addiction.
I am 33 years old this year and i still buy jordans for the love of it. I only have about 30 pairs in my collection, but i love each of them, and yes, i dont have Gucci suits, but i have a few Hugo Boss and Versace suits in my closet.

At a work or formal event, i wear the high end stuff, but when its relaxation time, its a clean pair of Air Jordan
smile.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

I think the members who are dealing with overseas shipments find this thread very useful.

Thanks for member Killa Kal 2k... for only a twomp over retail (which i'm superbly greatful for).

They arguably trump almost every and ANY sneaker via 2011.

Here's a sample reference shot of random releases from last year and everything pale in comparo:

(to think my pimply butt almost passed up on these bad boys cuz got tired of scavenging for
a pair - i may as well have kicked myself in the nuts. Planters)

To be honest i prefer the air max tempo teal to wear instead of these and i've actually never worn a concord jordan 11 and just collected them, so i'll be collecting my pairs and if i need the emergency cash just resell them, if not keep them icey in the dark cold closet, i would've traded for cdp black red 11 but those are cheaper materials than these so will just wait for the black/red 11 to retro and trade my concords for those to add to the ones i'm going to get and those i would wear. Onto the retro payton gloves, if they retro them in october as payton said they would.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Thanks for member Killa Kal 2k... for only a twomp over retail (which i'm superbly greatful for).

They arguably trump almost every and ANY sneaker via 2011.

Here's a sample reference shot of random releases from last year and everything pale in comparo:

(to think my pimply butt almost passed up on these bad boys cuz got tired of scavenging for
a pair - i may as well have kicked myself in the nuts. Planters)

royals foams too bin

I never understood the point of resellers coming on NT and saying i have 5-10 pairs 1 of those could have been mine i can understand 2 but y post pics of a mountain of shoes smfh this is the reason the shoe game messed up people dont love the shoes they love the money

Originally Posted by dezmond123

I never understood the point of resellers coming on NT and saying i have 5-10 pairs 1 of those could have been mine i can understand 2 but y post pics of a mountain of shoes smfh this is the reason the shoe game messed up people dont love the shoes they love the money
is your avi of chavon taylor?
nerd.gif

There are a size 13 pair in the buy sell forum for $360 shipped.
Best price I have seen and I been keeping an eye on ebay.
I would have bought but I live in australia and will cost more to ship.

GREAT CALL on the chavon taylor AVI.
I was gonna say it but you beat me to it!!!!!

yeah i just finished ravaging through there a minute ago, sent some pm's out. i'm thinking about picking up my check from flight club tomorrow and just using the money for a pair from somewhere. i figure i got the money back from the 2 pairs they sold plus at least $100 profit so technically paying 360 would actually be only 250 and i'm not mad at that. no real loss there, just strategy. thanks for letting me know though.

but yea, i seriously watch too much of that poison. couple of my top FAVORITES are...

havana ginger
domino
monique fuentes
daisy marie
renae cruz
mason storm

man, nevermind... theres way too many.

Back
Top Bottom