Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Zyzz

well you should see the comparison in the other thread, its clearly obvious that the MK fair was fake.
I think I know what pics you're referring too and it's NOT obvious at all. Everything that people pointed out that made them fake are "quality" issues commonly seen on store bought pairs as well. If the guy had NOT mentioned they were from MK and placed them side by side next to his other pair, nobody would have said anything. The crazy part is that his so called fake pair looked better than his so called legit pair.

Show me something that's indisputable. Not just a quality issue that we see from one shoe to the next.
This cannot be repeated enough.  
alot of idiots in here are gonna be da end of alot of online sites period because of this ridiculous witch hunt.

that pair from niketown
eek.gif

on sfs how could tours cost that much compared to the lasers?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Vaddy

sick.gif
 You can't be serious? I copped a 9.5 from snipes on the restock as well..........
you guys sure you selected the right EURO size?
9.5 = 43
9 = 42.5

nikes chart conversion is different from other brands

80c162180333686e7bd9af1eb820b7639ae844cb_r.png
Yeah, cause I ordered from Snipes but had to dash to my closet to read the box and make sure when I put it in...

Yeah I ordered the right size, 43
ohwell.gif
but I didn't get the 9.5

Rock- less pairs to bid on = higher prices....market isn't flooded like it was te first weekend,or last....this time next year prices will be no less than $350 shipped,and that's being generous,imo I see them staying at $370 and up once summer hits

Just rid of another pair today locally for $325 so prices are still high....two pairs left and I'm done...kept one for myself
pimp.gif

Sorry I might have missed it but does anyone have any recommendations on how to remove the excess glue on the front toe?

Excess glue. [+]
HqSr8.jpg
Close up [+]
mJzUg.jpg
Another close up [+]
HMPFT.jpg
One last close up [+]
vx9rJ.jpg

These pairs are from CT btw.

i know there are GOODER brands out there but like i said, 6.99 a shirt is nothing to hate on. i got them from the BRAND NEW ecko store at the QUEENS CENTER MALL. being that the store in pretty new, its safe to say ecko is far from dead. im not the biggest fan and actually think the rhino is pretty corny out here in NY we have a lot of og heads who dont just rock brands because its the newest hottest thing out. as a matter of fact, you see a lot of cats rocking old brands. i know a few ol' heads who cop EVERYTHING ecko.. and not for nothing but they are the same type to wash somebody up with no hesitation. i guess i put a date on myself being that sneekaz reminded us that ecko was hot 10 years ago. lol. im turning 30 this year folks so expect a dude like me to be wearing timberland, nautica, tommy, ecko, enyce, girbaud, rocawear, MECCA!! (lol) etc. and none of that new hypebeast bandwagon garbage for the new generation. i dont wear skinny jeans, BBC, bape or none of that new school stuff. frankly, i haven't seen anyone my age doing so.

it is what it is. im old school fam. i'm 100% comfortable with rocking ecko or any of the other brands mentioned. especially for 7 bucks a shirt and 25 for jeans. i aint mad. oh and ecko actually has the new MEEK MILL "Dream Chasers" line... being that meek milly and his clothing line are brand spanking new i don't understand this "ecko is played out" mentality.

if you an old head then you probably like some older brands. if youre a young cat then i'd expect you to be hypbeasty and hipster.

im sticking with my 90's flavor. baggy jeans and whatever brand works. in this case, the ecko shirts worked for me. carry on....

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Sorry I might have missed it but does anyone have any recommendations on how to remove the excess glue on the front toe?

Excess glue. [+]
HqSr8.jpg

Close up [+]
mJzUg.jpg
Another close up [+]
HMPFT.jpg

One last close up [+]
vx9rJ.jpg

These pairs are from CT btw.

I used an ordinary eraser from a #2 pencil and softly rubbed it off. Hope this helps
wink.gif

I really feel bad for the folks who got less than par pairs. The lengths people went to get their hands on some and after inspecting them find a split in the PL. My heart would just drop 
frown.gif

^^ Same here but nothings ever perfect. My pairs have imperfectons but I'm 100% greatful to be able to say I own fresh, clean, non yellowed pairs of Concords especially since my NT fam helped me get mine
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by ijapino

I think I know what pics you're referring too and it's NOT obvious at all. Everything that people pointed out that made them fake are "quality" issues commonly seen on store bought pairs as well. If the guy had NOT mentioned they were from MK and placed them side by side next to his other pair, nobody would have said anything. The crazy part is that his so called fake pair looked better than his so called legit pair.

Show me something that's indisputable. Not just a quality issue that we see from one shoe to the next.
This cannot be repeated enough.  
alot of idiots in here a lot of online sites out there are gonna be da end of alot of online sites period because of this ridiculous witch hunt they sell grey market shoes under the guise that they're final production shoes.
fixed.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Rock- less pairs to bid on = higher prices....market isn't flooded like it was te first weekend,or last....this time next year prices will be no less than $350 shipped,and that's being generous,imo I see them staying at $370 and up once summer hits

Just rid of another pair today locally for $325 so prices are still high....two pairs left and I'm done...kept one for myself
pimp.gif

Makes sense.... supply and demand....
For the dude who asked.... size 11 was what Ive been tracking....

Lined up at 34st Footaction at 11:20PM for the midnight release with a friend, line was wrapped around pretty deep. It was pouring and we were soaked. My North Face jacket held it down tho. My friend was complaining towards the end. We got within 15 feet of the door @ 2:25am and the cops shut it down. People were cutting and causing some mess up front. Everyone on line would have left home with at least a pair if no cutting. Spoke with the manager dude and he said they had about 135 pairs left, but wouldn't be re-opening till 7am, so we left and went home to change...got back to the city around 5:30am and lined up at Modell's on 34st. We was like 15th in line. While waiting we saw kids walking by with Footaction bags, I told my boy to run over and they were letting people in 1 at a time or something...he came back 30 mins later with his sz 13 and we got into Modell's at 7:20am, I left with the 2nd last pair in the store a sz 10.5 and my boy came away with another 13.

Went back to BK to look around and my boy copped a 3rd pair at the habeeb spot for $300. At this point we had hit up about 30 spots throughout the day and called it quits.

We heard about a shipment coming at a mall up in CT on the 27th...we both came away pairs, totaled 2 for me and 6 for him, he had his boys line up for him.

After all this I had my car towed and had some other bs happen at a mall, lol...crazy *+% release most definitely.

Originally Posted by GezBK

Lined up at 34st Footaction at 11:20PM for the midnight release with a friend, line was wrapped around pretty deep. It was pouring and we were soaked. My North Face jacket held it down tho. My friend was complaining towards the end. We got within 15 feet of the door @ 2:25am and the cops shut it down. People were cutting and causing some mess up front. Everyone on line would have left home with at least a pair if no cutting. Spoke with the manager dude and he said they had about 135 pairs left, but wouldn't be re-opening till 7am, so we left and went home to change...got back to the city around 5:30am and lined up at Modell's on 34st. We was like 15th in line. While waiting we saw kids walking by with Footaction bags, I told my boy to run over and they were letting people in 1 at a time or something...he came back 30 mins later with his sz 13 and we got into Modell's at 7:20am, I left with the 2nd last pair in the store a sz 10.5 and my boy came away with another 13.

Went back to BK to look around and my boy copped a 3rd pair at the habeeb spot for $300. At this point we had hit up about 30 spots throughout the day and called it quits.

We heard about a shipment coming at a mall up in CT on the 27th...we both came away pairs, totaled 2 for me and 6 for him, he had his boys line up for him.

After all this I had my car towed and had some other bs happen at a mall, lol...crazy !@* release most definitely.

cool story bro

Originally Posted by GezBK

After all this I had my car towed and had some other bs happen at a mall, lol...crazy *+% release most definitely.

dammm thats serious... did ur boy help u payin for the towing??? better have..

My 3rd pair from SH made it through customs and is in Memphis en route to Cali! Getting excited again for the delivery. Wanna compare my UK pair to my Foot Locker pair

^^^I'm not surprised to see this happening but I'm still happy I have mine
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom