Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by east99

my concord patent cut suck. my cdp xi has a better cut than my concords. 
mad.gif
the patent cut irritates me. too low for me.

xisl.jpg
they're still nice. but yeah the pl is low on both

East99Eternal...

A large part of it is the contrast creating a mirage grandeur.

To me, they look identical...

Black on black, it's harder to gauge but you compare a black patent
cut against white panels... the illusion will descibe otherwise.

The best way is to grab a ruler and actually "measure" the height.

Like RichYung would say... "The Cougars were all over me so i couldn't
really tell if there was a difference in quality of the rubber."

How do these run in terms of size?? I'm usually a 13, but for sneakers like the recent retro 3s, i needed a 12..

I was ok not having these but seeing everyone post pictures makes me jealous. I just want 1 pair...guess I'll be paying the $300+ for a pair

Originally Posted by yungone350

anyone else find themselves cleaning the soles of their concords after each wear??? or am i seriously buggin out on having these kicks fresh
thought i was alone
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I was ok not having these but seeing everyone post pictures makes me jealous. I just want 1 pair...guess I'll be paying the $300+ for a pair

That's exactly how i felt until a fellow NT'er said he had a pair for me at 220 shipped a week ago.

And when the UPS came.. i came. 

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY PRICES GO BACK UP AFTER AN INITIAL DIP.

BEST BELIEVE THE PRICES WILL SPIKE UP AGAIN ONCE SUMMER HITS AND THOSE WHO DIDN'T COP SEE THEM ON FEET OF CATS BREAKING OUT THEIR FRESH SECOND PAIRS.

I PERSONALLY WON'T BE WEARING MY FIRST PAIR TILL ATLEAST MAY OR JUNE.

Originally Posted by arson09

How do these run in terms of size?? I'm usually a 13, but for sneakers like the recent retro 3s, i needed a 12..
true to size, fits like a glove

Guy I know wants to trade me his ds spacejams, for my concords worn once. What y'all think good trade?

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by glove72

The abella anderson shirt from foot soldiers was straight but sold out now. What about the undcrwn astro dunk joint?

You have a link to the Undrcrwn tee? I haven't seen that one.
-Drew

Here you go: http://www.shopundrcrwn.com/product/undrcrwn-concord-astrodunk-tee-black-white-concord

That one is dope too, but I still like the Stormtroopers the best.
-Drew

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Guy I know wants to trade me his ds spacejams, for my concords worn once. What y'all think good trade?

If you got an extra pair of Concords then I would do the trade.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

-Drew

Yea I got 3 pairs.

-Drew

Yea I got 3 pairs.

That's a fair trade...and you having 3 cords is even better. I've noticed jams have skyrocketed after the release of these cords.

Originally Posted by mesteno

Originally Posted by cnoriega

@mesteno, that is some good stuff right there dude! That is how you have to do it sometimes and to think I thought I was doing it with 11 people in line for me LOL! Good stuff bro, good stuff!

Hehe....you shoulda seen some of the dudes they hired in line... i'm sure you can tell from the pictures... when the employees look out... it's like: nuh uh, I know this guy ain't a sneakerhead from the way he looks or them kungfu shoes he's rockin
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddiec312

You have a link to the Undrcrwn tee? I haven't seen that one.
-Drew

Here you go: http://www.shopundrcrwn.com/product/undrcrwn-concord-astrodunk-tee-black-white-concord

That one is dope too, but I still like the Stormtroopers the best.
-Drew

Yeah, I copped the StormTrooper joint today...normally though I try to avoid buying gear directly related to the shoe becasue i won't be wearing these day in day out. Like I've worn my space jams 3-4 times total so the 2 shirts just kinda sit in my closet.

Selling my last pair that i planned to keep to a friend who is going back to school and won't have access to them down the road. Now my quest to find a size 11! Haha

^^^ how do those shirts fit? I wear XL but do they fit like a Nike shirt XL or Ambercrombie shirt XL? I like my shirt a little loose but not to the point that i look like i just lost 350 pounds. Should I go a size bigger? Sorry for off topic on the shoes.

pimp.gif
snakeskin lows...i loved those when they released...i wish i could find a pair of the white/orange lows
pimp.gif
think they were womens 

snipes order finally arrived! came complete with gummy bears and lolipops lol
pimp.gif
  I thought they would never come they were stuck in customs for SO long

A lot of weird low starting prices on EBay for these right now, don't know if they are fake or resellers with no selling history aren't getting any bites. Interesting.

good luck

Vandal-A sent me shipping confirmation on my order already. Good stuff! Can't wait to get the shirt!!!

Back
Top Bottom