Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

2001 black reds spiked in price severely. all around 450 or better. glad i was able to pick another pair up before the concord release for less

I've noticed that but just keep checking eBay, I managed to get a pair of 01 DS Breds size 10 for $350 shipped last week. Will post pics on tuesday when my Concords from Snipes finally arrive.
wink.gif

Walked in to a certain store today and an employee was wearing his and getting some attention from other guys... dude was trying to sell his for 400 
30t6p3b.gif

So happy I got my pair retail... and from NDC nonetheless.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

The prices on these really dipped alot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We've got conflicting statements here people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it going up or down???

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Picked up a pair of size 14's that were returned and posted em last night two nights ago here and on the other site for $315 shipped.  Sold the next day for $300 shipped.  Figured someone would appreciate them for that price.  surprisingly I didnt get any interest here on NT tho

dudes just dont wanna pay that much for gr sneakers that
some apparently rather resell and get money

pretty sure some of you guys have worn these pretty heavy already... any issues with wear? on heel fading, patent cracking? anything?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

The prices on these really dipped alot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Picked up a pair of size 14's that were returned and posted em last night two nights ago here and on the other site for $315 shipped.  Sold the next day for $300 shipped.  Figured someone would appreciate them for that price.  surprisingly I didnt get any interest here on NT tho

the market for these concords have dipped alot. Even ebay prices have lowered. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

*NEVER WANTED TO PAY THE 180 to begin with 
grin.gif

Finally got my pair from Crooked Tongues in.. no flaws that I can see in them. Goes nice with the rest of XIs that I've managed to get. Crazy how the DMP XI soles still haven't started to yellow but my 09 spacejam and 10 cool greys have already started..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

As some said earlier in the thread, the price of these will go through phases. The market gets saturated with them, prices lower. Give it some time and don't be surprised if these will spike up in price again. 
For what it's worth, I'm not reselling my pairs. 
laugh.gif

I'm one to only buy sneakers to keep.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by asapjosh

How do I get the glue stains off the patent leather? Any suggestions or tips are appreciated.

whatever you do, DO NOT use alcohol or any other abrasives. I would try to use some water, and attempt peeling it with your fingers.

Crazy but I won an auction yesterday that only had three bidders for a week....and I was top bidder at like 305 with free shipping.....

Last two minutes the price hiked to 315....ended and I checked and it was the same guy with zero feedback bidding ...

Could have been the seller... but I was surprised as hell....

Notch that as a win and complete me on all I need cept that size 13 lol

Son is salty

s dubl - I have worn my pair several times casually (20+) and after I clean them they still pretty much look deadstock. I am very impressed with the quality.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Crazy but I won an auction yesterday that only had three bidders for a week....and I was top bidder at like 305 with free shipping.....

Last two minutes the price hiked to 315....ended and I checked and it was the same guy with zero feedback bidding ...

Could have been the seller... but I was surprised as hell....

Notch that as a win and complete me on all I need cept that size 13 lol

Son is salty
It's funny the auctions that i've been watching ended up the same way. I don't doubt this theory for a second. I've noticed that a couple hours later they're also being re-listed.

I dont know why, I just have a feeling there will be a small restock on these from Nike.. just a gut feeling. But anywho.. I had offered this guy some Pine Green Foams AND some Eggplant Foams, both worn once... and he kept wanting more and more (first 20 bucks, then forty, etc.).. in my opinion I thought that was an even trade, he felt it was not UNTIL I withdrew from the trade. Do you guys felt that was an even trade? (Keep in mind that I already have two pairs, just wanted one more)

hay i can't believe i'm still on the hunt for 1 pair for these
30t6p3b.gif
just a couple more days for my check to come then 10 and 11 here i come
roll.gif

Update your snipes tracking info whoever lives in Cali. I'm assuming my pair will arrive monday because package is updated in bell gardens, ca. I will post monday and compare side to side pics with cali-soles pair

Big sizes are still moving. I sold my size 15 I received Friday on ebay last night within a couple hours of listing it. Got offered $365 for it shipped and accepted. Shoes will be heading to TX Monday!

Back
Top Bottom