Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has anyone here ordered from collectiveltd recently? Wanna know if it's still legit before I cop from there right now..

this is madness!!! I wouldn't even trust buying off ebay since there is much demand in these shoes. Can be easily scammed
frown.gif
. Love living in Europe though, cause its mad easy getting a pair on releases like this.

Originally Posted by b23curry

this is madness!!! I wouldn't even trust buying off ebay since there is much demand in these shoes. Can be easily scammed
frown.gif
. Love living in Europe though, cause its mad easy getting a pair on releases like this.

not for the concords, 3s

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

how long does it take 11's to go up ?

maybe big increases by summertime/june/july

some people are relying on the red foams, 2012 ivs, yeezys 2
all these are dropping within the next three months

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

how long does it take 11's to go up ?

maybe big increases by summertime/june/july

some people are relying on the red foams, 2012 ivs, yeezys 2
all these are dropping within the next three months
exciting.. but so banky!

Pretty happy the way this release turned out for myself. Just picked up a pair of VNDS DMPs for $300 as well.

Man, I tried to warn people to just cop these off sneakerpreorder.com when they had them listed for $270 and avoid the mayhem.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

size 11 i was watchin on ebay just went for 390

All the pairs i watched on ebay. didn't even hit 330. and some were lucky to hit 350
That's what i'm saying. Today sz 8 & 7.5 peaked at about $315. Keep that pair on your watch list, i guarantee you it'll end up being re-listed.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

size 11 i was watchin on ebay just went for 390

All the pairs i watched on ebay. didn't even hit 330. and some were lucky to hit 350
That's what i'm saying. Today sz 8 & 7.5 peaked at about $315. Keep that pair on your watch list, i guarantee you it'll end up being re-listed.
Im still trying to get rid of my extra pair for a good price. 
laugh.gif
 Might just hold on to them and wait 
frown.gif

^^if they do or will, there will be no way of knowing until all the employees buy them all and then post them on either eBay or CL and by then it will be too late for anyone that is still looking for a pair
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

I wonder if we will ever see any B-grades hitting outlets like the cool grey's did.

SLP... I think what alot of the pitch fork folks are saying is that most of the B-Grades were released BEFORE into the wild instead of after.... but called "early Release/grey/make up new term here pairs"

Originally Posted by SLP Product

I wonder if we will ever see any B-grades hitting outlets like the cool grey's did.

Hopefully. Bords, all the threes, and cool grey's hit so I don't see why not.

Keep em in prayers tho.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^if they do or will, there will be no way of knowing until all the employees buy them all and then post them on either eBay or CL and by then it will be too late for anyone that is still looking for a pair
30t6p3b.gif
pretty much....
& the bordeaux hit the outlets
eek.gif
where was i
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by slvrbulletv6

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by SniGGiH21

vmvinc.com has a full size run! Prices vary depending on size. starting at $299

VMVINC.com had alot of bad publicity with their sneakers, I doubt anyone would want to take a risk ordering from them.

After watching this review....I don't think anyone should get anything from VMVINC...
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF
I used this link to help verify if my european CG was legit...
This is 40 minutes long!

Are there any stores that still have infant/toddler sizes? I got mine online and didn't want to risk the extra time adding them to the cart on release day.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by slvrbulletv6

Originally Posted by The7onius

VMVINC.com had alot of bad publicity with their sneakers, I doubt anyone would want to take a risk ordering from them.

After watching this review....I don't think anyone should get anything from VMVINC...
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF
I used this link to help verify if my european CG was legit...
This is 40 minutes long!

its a very informative & eye opening video tho

Back
Top Bottom