Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I think when the Cement 4's drop next month prices will dip a little. Many people are still sitting on a lot still.

I don't know how much you guys expect them to dip, but if you're looking for $250ish, I don't think you're ever going to find that as a fair market value. I don't see the bigger sizes ever going below $300 and by this time next year, they will probably be going for well over $400 on a regular basis. 

finally my sons pair arrived today from FNL.com two weeks later  

then when he grows out of them he's got some 01 breds waiting for him

08a2549eefc0e142a7709fc4f3d7d67283e879b.jpeg
this might have been posted before, what do yall think of this Concord XI bag?

Sprayground backpack

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

cnoriega wrote:
I disagree, but It depends on what you consider quick? I could still add 150 pairs of sz 12's to my cart on NDC 2 days after release. Maybe in your local stores they were gone, but they were available online at the very least a couple days after release. 

yea you can add 150 pairs but it wasn't gonna let you checkout. i'm sure allthe US authorized online sites sold out before the sun came up... and if you meant the 2000s release. you mean when majority of people were still using dial up and everyone and their mom had a nokia or ericsson cell phone...
laugh.gif
  the year before the first ipod was produced...
Yes I meant 2000's, thats what we're talking about. I successfully ordered 100 pairs of the 2000 Concords! I also had about 75 pairs of the B Grades that hit outlets. I remember that release VEEEERY clearly. They were readily available days if not weeks after release. 

shoot. 150, 200, 500, yea they gone move quick if more people cop like this
30t6p3b.gif
what has happened to people since 2000/2001???

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

Here is some History on Concord retro's.

They sold out quick in Oct 2000 at about $133 after tax. They never dipped below the $225 mark even a few weeks after the release. They stayed around 225-250 for a year or so and by the time the bred xi dropped in dec 01 you couldn't find a real pair of cords for under 300 shipped. I don't even want to go into how many fakes were on eBay at the time but it was hellish. Steadily the price went to about 4-450 before the announcement of the retro last year. This shoe will is settling at about 325 shipped and will most likely be up to 375 shipped by summer. Anyone selling now is foolish and gonna regret when the price is up to 425 shipped 1 year from now.

They sold out quick in some areas, but I was able to call around and walk into a store 2 weeks after release and buy Concords in 2000. This was in GA. This was the end of the era when you could actually sit on a bench and try Air Jordans on to get the correct size. The last time I stood in any sneaker line was for 2001 Columbia Retros, at about 25 people waiting in front of the store gate 15 minutes before release.
I skipped school that day.
lol crazy. i was in GA too but my experience was the exact opposite. i skipped my morning class with my guys and went to West End mall to get my pair. simply put, it was a fool. they had them stacked up and basically a free for all grab session. where were you?

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

this is what i'm talking about. now that's planning. trying to set my little girl up in the same manner. props.

rjucks, I got the 2000 concords from The Shoe Expo off Steve Reynolds. That place was such a sleeper before it closed down.

I once bought Infrared VIs from there that rung up for for $45. While checking out, I pulled a Laney V Jordan in my size from a clearance table that had FSR for $35 each because I figured why not.

But speaking of the Concords, when I was in town in Atlanta during the holidays, I went to the mall after Christmas and only saw maybe 2-3 people wearing them. I saw more people wearing space jams and cool greys for some odd reason.

broke these out the other day for about 2 hours..took my little sister to the mall...went right back to it's box afterwards...such good looking shoes!

Aaaahhhh!!!!! Just checked the USPS update from snipes and it said package missent!!! Damn USPS! Anyone know if it means it's gonna be sent back to the shipper or will they be able to fix it?

Bruh... Im right with you... makes me well up just thinking about me giving my two older sons their Black/Red joints... and having my youngest have a stack of Concords ready for him...

How fast they went after the release was not my point. The point was that once stores completely sold out prices on eBay never dipped and only rose. There was no "day of" release madness but the aftermarket soared. Even ISS was selling cords in 2002 for 450.I remember Kobe showing up for opening night 2001 wearing Concords. His Adidas contract had just ended and he was going Jordan hog wild that year with PE's and such. Wonder if that had anything to do with the spike in price that year?

Thats the way to do it homey, got all my kids a pair of Concords as well.....

Anyone know a good site to get these at without breakin bank too much? Still hunting for these but man prices are still super high... they shouldnt be that high...

Originally Posted by JzeusTx

Anyone know a good site to get these at without breakin bank too much? Still hunting for these but man prices are still super high... they shouldnt be that high...

Haven't found any sites selling them anymore but hopefully you can score some for a decent price.

The lowest prices I've seen on CL and eBay, which can be very risky, is between $345 even up to $700
eek.gif
but that's just here in San Diego.

What size do you wear? If you're between size 10 and up, prices are still very high.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Haven't found any sites selling them anymore but hopefully you can score some for a decent price.

The lowest prices I've seen on CL and eBay, which can be very risky, is between $345 even up to $700
eek.gif

What size do you wear? If you're between size 10 and up, prices are still very high.
Yeah thats what its looking like. Theres 100's of posting on these... Str8 ruining this game on the reals... Anyway, looking for a 11.5

eek.gif

Yeah thats what its looking like. Theres 100's of posting on these... Str8 ruining this game on the reals... Anyway, looking for a 11.5
Same, everyone that's selling them wants your soul for the sneakers. Smh.
Anyone not wear theirs yet?

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

How fast they went after the release was not my point. The point was that once stores completely sold out prices on eBay never dipped and only rose. There was no "day of" release madness but the aftermarket soared. Even ISS was selling cords in 2002 for 450.I remember Kobe showing up for opening night 2001 wearing Concords. His Adidas contract had just ended and he was going Jordan hog wild that year with PE's and such. Wonder if that had anything to do with the spike in price that year?

I'm pretty sure Kobe's Adidas deal didn't end until 2002 and he was being courted by JB in 2003-2004(VIII PE's, III PE's, IX PE's etc).

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

eek.gif

Same, everyone that's selling them wants your soul for the sneakers. Smh.
Anyone not wear theirs yet?

I've worn one of my two pairs and they feel great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

bordeaux's hit outlets. only white cement and true blue iii's hit outlets. black cement iii's haven't because they only released in november. b grades won't hit outlets (if they do) until around spring time. usually it's about 6 months from release date for stuff to hit outlets from what i've seen. sometimes it's sooner but you never know. majority of good stuff is already scooped up by locals and resellers before people on nt find out. not the same as before. and to the guy who said how i got b grade concord xi's at midnight, i got them from ndc. the quality on them was atrocious. so many problems on them like i stated i.e. glue stain around the '23' on the back of the left shoe, jumpman sat high on the left shoe, wasn't aligned between the '23', and the gap between the pl on the right shoe in the back where it aligns together.

which outlet are you going to? my local nike outlet doesn't sell anything but trash.

my local outlets do suck for anything jordan retro and i'm in northern ca. last memorable thing hitting any outlets my way was carmine vi's in folsom and hare vii's in vacaville. get to know nikefind thru nike 800 number. it's a lot cheaper to have the shoes shipped to me than for me to drive 2+ hours to an outlet with the price of gas plus v-8 engine = $$$$. anyway, getting back to the concords, prices have dipped a little on ebay. noticing a lot of pairs in my size 11.5 selling for $300-$320. now is the perfect time to buy because the prices will spike up when b grades hit the market.

oh I live in north cali too.. yeah dude i never see anything. All i see if nasty fusion. 

Originally Posted by badboy074

bring value down. My friend got two spacejams a year after release with yellowing at the bottom brand new. Sold one for 410 and the other for 382 shipped. So yellowing doesn't matter as long as it's deadstock brand new.
some people care some like myself dont
you can sometimes get a better price if the shoes are yellowed 

but with all the air randy and sds b.s that happen in the past few months 

a yellowed sole on a pair of space jams or cool grey's would show there real and show the shoes are 2 and 3 years old respectably  

Back
Top Bottom