Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i still havent got a pair of concords, one guy was gonna trade me but he flaked oh well. i'm not that salty. i'll find a pair sooner or later!

The second pair from the left seems the oddball one. The color of the sole looks different from the rest.

I'm keeping 3. I rock 2 stock 1. The other 4 will be for trades later in the year. Red Foams should be a good straight up trade in my favor!

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Cats with more than 2 pairs what are your plans after rock one and stock one...... What do u do with three thru _____ pair(s). Just curious

For me.. and I cant speak for others... I have 7 pairs (at the moment) I have some GSs for my son.....
When I have multiples... which is usually two... its one to wear wrecklessly and not worry about scuffs and dirt and the other as back up.  With all I have now.. I will wear one to ball in.. one strictly for events.... and the a few others for trades for stuff I REALLY want or an eventual size 13 for my son.

But I aint selling any of them joints...and may get a few more....

But the size 13 still escapes me.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

i still havent got a pair of concords, one guy was gonna trade me but he flaked oh well. i'm not that salty. i'll find a pair sooner or later!

What was the trade?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Cats with more than 2 pairs what are your plans after rock one and stock one...... What do u do with three thru _____ pair(s). Just curious

For me.. and I cant speak for others... I have 7 pairs (at the moment) I have some GSs for my son.....
When I have multiples... which is usually two... its one to wear wrecklessly and not worry about scuffs and dirt and the other as back up.  With all I have now.. I will wear one to ball in.. one strictly for events.... and the a few others for trades for stuff I REALLY want or an eventual size 13 for my son.

I kept one to rock one to sell by default..... Ordered the wrong size. Wish idea thought bought trade value. Only thing I own is Js but them red foams look interesting. But not with retails after tax price similar to original resell Concord price lol

Originally Posted by MrSkills68

394295_707612621740_26904390_35501963_853281315_n.jpg

FTL pair nearest

404861_707613265450_26904390_35501976_470304004_n.jpg

MSRP tag fell off the FTL pair
403739_707612866250_26904390_35501967_183835644_n.jpg

Not sure what to make of it other than legit...
Okay, is it just me or do these size 12s look completely different in size?  Look at the two pictures, and also note the height.  It may be the camera angles but......hmm.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I kept one to rock one to sell by default..... Ordered the wrong size. Wish idea thought bought trade value. Only thing I own is Js but them red foams look interesting. But not with retails after tax price similar to original resell Concord price lol
Dude I just tried to DM you and I got the "This page doesn't exist" message lol WTHeezy.

Originally Posted by ijapino

These are my five pairs I ended up with. Every pair was bought online from a different website (one of which is a so-called "questionable" website). All 5 pairs seem to have something that I can nitpick on but none of them have anything which would make me suspect them being fake. The Carbon fiber seems to be on point with all of them and the weight seems pretty consistent. Even the "smell" seems to be the same on every pair.

With the comparison shots, I randomly placed them in different order...

voaq21.jpg
i'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that on the top row, the 1st and 2nd came from mental kicks.
and on the bottom row it would be the 2nd and 3rd pair.

i'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that on the top row, the 1st and 2nd came from mental kicks.

You'd be wrong. None of these were ordered from Mental Kicks.

The second pair from the left seems the oddball one. The color of the sole looks different from the rest.
nice post. btw - out of curiosity was the pair you got from the "questionable" site the shoes that weren't laced all the way to the top? 
nerd.gif

Actually, that's the pair I've been wearing. That's probably the reason for the discolor of the sole....And No, those aren't from the "questionable" source.

I thought I made a decent living but when I see people with 5+ pairs I feel like I should be on welfare. We're talking $190ish on retail and at least $300 online. How are people affording all these kicks in this recession? My car payment is less than 2 pairs online right now. %$#.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

You'd be wrong.
and if i were right i'm sure i'd still be wrong.

but if i were to bet on one pony it would be the 1st on top and 2nd on the bottom. maybe not mental kicks but from somewhere deemed "questionable".
c'est la vie.

edit: but you just confirmed they aren't.

nice post. btw - out of curiosity was the pair you got from the "questionable" site the shoes that weren't laced all the way to the top? 
nerd.gif

Actually, that's the pair I've been wearing. That's probably the reason for the discolor of the sole....And No, those aren't from the "questionable" source.

its crazy how inconsistent the shoes are. .but good pick up though...

Originally Posted by sam21

Anybody order from CT using the free shipping and get theirs? Just curious.

I got mine over a week ago (supersaver free shipping and it had tracking...)

Finally acquired my pair today VIA trade for my size
The hunt for these is finally over!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GL to those still on the pursuit for these. On to the next one, Cement 4's
pimp.gif
 and possibly metallic foams
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I was gonna trade my concords to a buddy of mines for his space jams, but dude didnt want to trade anymore he wanted to sell them, he needed cash asap, dude hooked it up i paid $200
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, that is one hell of a steal. Yes they are DS.
I hate you!
laugh.gif
Naw Congrats on the steal man, I still need a pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Finally acquired my pair today VIA trade for my size
The hunt for these is finally over!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GL to those still on the pursuit for these. On to the next one, Cement 4's
pimp.gif
 and possibly metallic foams
nerd.gif
Great trade indeed!  

nerd.gif

So for the most part you ordered from "legit"/authorized websites?

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by sam21

Anybody order from CT using the free shipping and get theirs? Just curious.

I got mine over a week ago (supersaver free shipping and it had tracking...)
Mine has no tracking number

Originally Posted by drewsone

nerd.gif

So for the most part you ordered from "legit"/authorized websites?

I guess that's still up to debate. One of those pairs came from a website that many consider fake/b-grade/grey area/scrap parts/etc etc...My point was that people are so anxious to throw certain sites in the fire because of quality issues seen among all pairs that they're willing to forget that it's been like this for quite some time now. Many of the pairs that have been posted from such sites are usually nitpicked to even the smallest detail that people are quick to label fake rather than just another mishap from Jordan brand.

Back
Top Bottom