Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by abstrakt

From Bay Area. CT orders STILL missing. What's going on??? Anybody else still didnt get their CT orders? Ordered release date, shipped soon after. No tracking. Quite frustrating. 

Same here. What have they told u?

Originally Posted by jeetah

Hay fam got a FedEx customs fee of $54.03 on 1 pair from end called them up told them the fee was high for 1 pair of shoes for personal use and my first time ordering from overseas AND THEY WAIVED THE $54.03 and simply said be mindfull that I will be charged in the future it's worth a shot to try if they said no I would have paid but don't just give it up call and ask and good luck!!

smart man

Hay fam got a FedEx customs fee of $54.03 on 1 pair from end called them up told them the fee was high for 1 pair of shoes for personal use and my first time ordering from overseas AND THEY WAIVED THE $54.03 and simply said be mindfull that I will be charged in the future it's worth a shot to try if they said no I would have paid but don't just give it up call and ask and good luck!!
who waived the fee?  Fed-Ex or End?

Originally Posted by matt2126

i just traded a DS pair of 2011 Concords for a DS pair of 2000 Concords. id say i win. i still have two pair of 2011s and now have two DS pair of 2000s.
yea, i know, cool story bro
Way to score!!  How in the world did you manage to pull that off?  I would take 2000s over the 2011s ANYDAY!!!  Especially if the 2000s were deadstock!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

im still waiting on my CT orders as well. Got shipping confirmation on the 30th.

Yup. They said wait an additional 11 days for delays and if i dont get em, they will ship me some if its in stock or just refund me. But they have no tracking so if i was a horrible person, if the shoes came, I would still tell em it didnt come lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by coreyatou

got my customs bill today for my two pairs from END clothing... $110 for two pairs... SMH
CUSTOMS TRYING TO BREAK INTO THE RESELLERS MARKET AS WELL
laugh.gif

call them explain you are not an importer business and they are for personal use let them know it's your 1st time buying something from oversea I did it and they waived the $54.03 I owed for my 1 pair from end it's worth a try if can save $110 if not try and talk the down 50%

^^^^^^^
there no tracking number way of shipping is not a good idea. no way to hold anyone accountable if they go missing

Originally Posted by dubchester

Called the 800# on the FedEx bill got transferred one to the correct department took 5 minutes

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

http://Addicted to patent leather ...

Dinner with wifey last night. Hoping for lows and columbias this year.
pimp.gif

Peace brother.
^^ cheese and rice! you got dem things tied tight enough? sheesh
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 I know right they almost look low top
laugh.gif

i just traded a DS pair of 2011 Concords for a DS pair of 2000 Concords. id say i win. i still have two pair of 2011s and now have two DS pair of 2000s.
Way to score!!  How in the world did you manage to pull that off?  I would take 2000s over the 2011s ANYDAY!!!  Especially if the 2000s were deadstock!
Same here.  Time to dye those soles.......

Called the 800# on the FedEx bill got transferred one to the correct department took 5 minutes
Nice, gonna have to try that.  At the end of the day, you're not really lying.  It might not be your first time buying overseas, but certainly you're not a business entity.  Hope I have the same luck.  Can't hurt to try, right?

^^^Damn a DS pair for some 2011's?! lmao wowzers that's a win all day. I was comparing my OGs, 2000's and 2011 and I didn't realize how much better the patent leather was on the 00's vs. OG's. The OG's had a way higher cut but it was way more thin than the 00's. OG's patent aren't nearly as shiny either. Never realized it. 00's>>>>

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Am I the only one that hasn't received my pair form Snipes? This is really getting ridiculous. They shipped on the 29th and tracking has been stuck on transit since the 30th. I'm starting to lose hope on this order.
Nope, my second pair are still in NJ according to USPS.  But at least they are coming...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by coreyatou

got my customs bill today for my two pairs from END clothing... $110 for two pairs... SMH
CUSTOMS TRYING TO BREAK INTO THE RESELLERS MARKET AS WELL
laugh.gif

call them explain you are not an importer business and they are for personal use let them know it's your 1st time buying something from oversea I did it and they waived the $54.03 I owed for my 1 pair from end it's worth a try if can save $110 if not try and talk the down 50%

yeah i know but they switched my shipping to that because I had one of the last pairs bought so i would be screwed anyway

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

wow i will try that

What the F%#K!?!? I was charged $84, I'm never ordering from end ever again!! F*%K EC!!

wow i will try that

What the F%#K!?!? I was charged $84, I'm never ordering from end ever again!! F*%K EC!!

Thats a win all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I got my mental kicks pair in yesterday, did the inspection and looked at everything yall have been posting in here. Production dates are July-september, no see through toe (even though foot locker pairs have them), no strong glue smell, shoe tree is just like my other J's, and no wide ankle. So you cats that canceled yall Mental Kicks orders than goofed
laugh.gif
. Bad decision, nothing at all wrong with my shoes
Pics or it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Hey Yall, it looks like somebody is trying to pull a quick one and get rid of one of their MK pairs and pass them off as FNL purchased. Subject claims to have lost the receipt. One of his pairs got dirt and hair all on the bottom too. 
http://losangeles.craigsl.../sgv/clo/2808448770.html

BE CAREFUL man.  SMH
tired.gif

definite B Grade pair
ohwell.gif
nah fellas, those are 100% authentic. jb just had a mishap with the ankle sections on both shoes. it happens.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Hey Yall, it looks like somebody is trying to pull a quick one and get rid of one of their MK pairs and pass them off as FNL purchased. Subject claims to have lost the receipt. One of his pairs got dirt and hair all on the bottom too. 
http://losangeles.craigsl.../sgv/clo/2808448770.html

BE CAREFUL man.  SMH
tired.gif

Agreed they're fake. Fat tongue, white cloth on tongue passes the sock liner, fat #23, pea pods aren't alligned, start production date before 7/12/11 are fake.

But mental kicks is in hong kong. I thought that only in USA did it have the $180 suggested retail tag on the sticker? Did notice a way more blue tint to the sole but I've seen ftl and fl pairs with blue tint like that

Back
Top Bottom