Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Dang this thread still going. Guess this is better than all the little threads that usually pop up after the main one is closed.

LMAO! Look at what I saw on Craigslist... that is hilarious
laugh.gif

Concords > Honda Accords

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Snipes had a release party this weekend for the Chicago X's and from the pictures on facebook, they still had Concords! People were trying them on and buying them still!! Nothing shows up on the site but if you speak German you might wanna call them. Just a tip. Don't shoot the messenger

In one of the pics on their facebook they said that they released a small batch for that party and those are gone too. good lookin out tho
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

just got my fedex customs bill for my end order, $81 total

Dang $81??? That's almost as much as paying reseller prices -_-
I wouldn't be surprised if they X-ray the boxes and jack up fees once they see concords inside....

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Dang $81??? That's almost as much as paying reseller prices -_-
I wouldn't be surprised if they X-ray the boxes and jack up fees once they see concords inside....
actually its not as bad as you think. that was for 3 pairs, each pair broke down to about 190 each, so that comes out to approx. 217 each, so its like 17 extra a pair on top of tax/ship. or 20+ extra if you dont include shipping.
for 17 for a pair, I think that's more than worth it, no camping, no hassle
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by shindo03

I still think there will be a restock lol....

sure there will. Banned 1s and South Beaches will also be restocked too 
laugh.gif
Banned 1's did have a restock if you did your research lol..... and Cool Greys restocked for eastbay platinum/gold members 6 months after RD. Only reason why they might not restock is because DB's for some reason didn't have the usual restock. But, yeah Banned 1's..... LV Nike Outlet and Also Marysville Nike Outlet for sure! I mean if are you being pessimistic about a restock because of your knowledge or because you have them and you want to be spiteful for others that didn't get a pair. I mean I have my pairs but..... I was just saying that I think along the road restocks will pop....Cool Greys did after 6 months. Black Cements on Eastbay a month later or more. True Blues on finishline. Anything is possible. Don't have to be a dream killer for others.... Buzz Kill! 

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Seeing people that ordered 3-4 pairs makes me sooo mad!!! lol
I cant pay 330 for them my wife will kill me!

If you have priorities like your family then you cant do such a thing. But you knew that this was a tough release, and you had to be a top of your game to grab a pair.

Im still hoping there will be a local release here in orlando durning all star week end like they did last year with the anni XI space jams and Cool greys in L.A last year, would like to get a second pair for retail but who knows they probably only did that because L.A is such a huge market

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Natterjacks ships thru some local company and then gets passed on to USPS for their cheaper shipping. I can't speak for their higher priced shipping option.

If you ordered one pair from NJs you shouldn't have customs issues because it is still under the $250 for sure. On the other hand, if you ordered two you might have customs fees depending on how they label the package, gift, value, etc.

I got an email from natterjacks about shipment and they ship via dhl i was wondering if anyone has ordered from them if dhl transfers to usps before it gets delivered to your area or does dhl deliver themselves there?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Seeing people that ordered 3-4 pairs makes me sooo mad!!! lol
I cant pay 330 for them my wife will kill me!

If you have priorities like your family then you cant do such a thing. But you knew that this was a tough release, and you had to be a top of your game to grab a pair.
Well i got 6 pairs but two were bought for 300 each but i'm not worried about paying that much as concords after a bit will be worth more, so better to get it for this price than pay 400 plus later. I will use these later on as trade bait.

just wanted a pair to hoop in.... and to rock!!! been hooping in my pair since the day they dropped!! are amazing!!!

Got my bill to...$54.  Called the customer service number and played dumb...they put me in touch with the manager and after more whining she said could cut in half...Figured that was better than nothing so I said ok and paid the $27.  

Originally Posted by glove72

Got my bill to...$54.  Called the customer service number and played dumb...they put me in touch with the manager and after more whining she said could cut in half...Figured that was better than nothing so I said ok and paid the $27.  
debating if I should go that route after seeing everyone post that....

I mean...worst case they explain the bill and you still have to pay...best case they reduce or erase the bill.  Worth a shot.  I was polite and should asked what the bill was for and how it ws only for 1 pair of shoes and that Endclothing overvalued.  I asked how to appeal so the regular phone op passed me on to the manager of the customs dept and she made the move to reduce it instantly.  I've already resold my second and third pair to cover some of the costs since I knew it was coming.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Reunited after 12 years 
happy.gif
 thanks to the homie freezy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Glad, that the patent leather cut on the authentic pairs are way better than the early released Bgrades and fakes.
So how is the stuffing at the ankle compared to the 2000 retros?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Reunited after 12 years 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Glad, that the patent leather cut on the authentic pairs are way better than the early released Bgrades and fakes.
ya...no, its hit or miss with the patent cut.  some early releases have better cuts than some release day pairs...

Reunited after 12 years 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no doubt, fam. i stay true to my word.
glad i could help you out and i appreciate you coming thru for my brother as well.
the reunion must be sweet.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Reunited after 12 years 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ya...no, its hit or miss with the patent cut.  some early releases have better cuts than some release day pairs...

So u mean its a luck thing with the 2011 concordsright? Similar was with the 2000 spacejams,Where some were made very on pointWith perfect shapes and good materialsWhile some had very roughed upPatent leather, making the shoe very ugly.

I mean...worst case they explain the bill and you still have to pay...best case they reduce or erase the bill.  Worth a shot.  I was polite and should asked what the bill was for and how it ws only for 1 pair of shoes and that Endclothing overvalued.  I asked how to appeal so the regular phone op passed me on to the manager of the customs dept and she made the move to reduce it instantly.  I've already resold my second and third pair to cover some of the costs since I knew it was coming.
Yeah man it also depends on who you  talk to, whatever you do don't let them transfer you directly to the duties and tax ppl, whoever that guy is back there is an %$@##%#. :Lol i'm trying to talk to him, like just explain to me why my customs fee is so high, he kept saying if i want to rebute the charge or some %%$%, and they didn't rule in my favor it'd be a another 75 dollars. He wasn't trying to hear nothing, wouldn't even let me talk.

called back talked to another rep, who forwarded me to billing, i just asked her why was my bill so high compared to my brothers. She just kept saying she didn't know. Then asked me how much was my brother's bill, i said he only got charged 30 something dollars and she said ok, this will be a one time thing, and she let me pay 33.47.

So just tell em, you know of others who ordered from the same place, same price and got billed way less than you did.

Back
Top Bottom