Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Hey would $650 shipped be a good price for two pairs of DS size 14's? Trying to get a feel for the pricing of these currently. Thanks guys!

That's not too bad of a deal. Bigger sizes go for a little more I'm assuming.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Anyword of a couple pairs popping up for sale in Orlando for ASG weekend?
nerd.gif
i live in orlando and have heard rumors of all kinds of stuff hitting HOH. Concords, Galaxys, Dave Whites. That weekend is gonna be crazy here.

^^^^^^^
Its because of that universal logic amongst sneaker heads (keeping your pairs on ice till summer time/good weather) that makes me think these will spike back up in price come summer time.

Once random people who couldn't cop on RD see others bringing their DS Concords out (While many others have worn pairs already) its gonna re spark interest in people outside of sneaker communities.

If not that simply because all you who are keeping your pairs on ice are a majority and you'll see these on so many more people's feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here in the DMV I haven't seen nearly as many people as I thought I would rocking these, yet 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Hey would $650 shipped be a good price for two pairs of DS size 14's? Trying to get a feel for the pricing of these currently. Thanks guys!

eek.gif
650?!

Y'all are really still fiendin over these though.. prices aren't going down. To all who said that, just wait. It might fluctuate a little bit down, then back up again i bet.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

eek.gif
650?!

Y'all are really still fiendin over these though.. prices aren't going down. To all who said that, just wait. It might fluctuate a little bit down, then back up again i bet.
nerd.gif

Basically $325 for each pair?
Seems like its a fair deal for a size 14.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spizike231

eek.gif
650?!

nerd.gif

Basically $325 for each pair?
Seems like its a fair deal for a size 14.
OH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought it was 650 for ONE pair. I was like SRS?!

laugh.gif
yeah homie 650 ain't bad for two pairs of 14s.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

How do you clean patent leather? I wore a pair once and it has little spots looks like maybe rain drops

Just take a towel, wet the corners and wipe it a little bit, then use a dry part of the towel and wipe it off. You should be fine.

Is it true that the XI runs a size 1/2 small? Cause some people say true to size and I'm confused

^^^You just got your pair from CT? Why did they take so long? Did they actually had to make the shoes like you ordered them from Nike iD? SMH^^^

Im just guessing it was held up in customs since it was sent to me on january 2nd. It wasnt trackable because it was sent with that global sneaker saver promo.

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

I doubt there would be restocks at the point 2-3 months after release seems. Unlikely Imo

cool greys restocked on the bay months after the release.  HOH in orlando is having special events for allstar weekend with special shoes.  it would make sense that you would see more of these along with the Galaxy Foams, Dave Whites, and all the all star shoes.

This is definitely a summer shoe for shorts. Too worried about the dye from my jeans ruining these

nbohnb.jpg

Did any of you pick up the Jordan Retro XI Concord Hoodie?
pimp.gif
Yup.  The wife totally surprised me and bought it for Christmas for me.  She hates the shoe game, so it threw me for a loop when I opened up that package.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

nbohnb.jpg

pimp.gif
Yup.  The wife totally surprised me and bought it for Christmas for me.  She hates the shoe game, so it threw me for a loop when I opened up that package.
roll.gif

Is that a heavy jacket?
Looks heavy.

grin.gif

Still haven't worn any of my pairs yet. Still trying to get a third before i break mine in. I'll prob rock a pair around april and prob won't wear it again till june or july.

Originally Posted by azjordans

nbohnb.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
I can relate.  My girl HATES that I'm borderline obsessed w/ Jordans.  

Back
Top Bottom