Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

crazy day when these came out, i even called in sick to work just to cop
roll.gif

Finally got mine from UPS today...Look amazing on the feet. My favorite Jordan ever. Pics..

happy.gif

Has anyone copped these from Marqueesole lately?

I'm curious as to what they are sending out now, I'm about to pull the trigger.

This concord release made these kids think that their space jam n cool grey n cdp xi is now double or sometimes triple the price. Cl. Seeing people selling space jams for 450-500. Cdp pack for 800$. Wth.? 5 months ago no one was paying attn to cdp xi pk if it was over 500$

I waited in line for only 30 mins and got these. I was gonna leave when I saw the line but everybody in line look like they had big feets. I wear a Sz 8 and nobody buys Sz 8 in this town. I got lucky.

walked in to the local none chain shoe store and got two pairs and when home. some spots in LA still sell them on RD

Damn, i feel for the cats still fiending to get they hands on a pair of these. These are my all time favorite shoe ever. I wish yall luck, stay schemin haha.

I'm still trying to get these. Can't find my size and an actual person that has them for sale.
I'm even willing to pay $300 too.
So sickening.

I regret selling my pair. I doubled up but then sold a pair for $300. On top of that I got offered $375 after I sold them, i should have just kept them.

man im glad i sold mine right after i got them, every time i see them on someones feet they look worse and worse, the shape is crap and the patent looks worse or just as bad as the fakes flyin around, y'all keep this trash and ill keep paying the same amount for NDS 01s

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

man im glad i sold mine right after i got them, every time i see them on someones feet they look worse and worse, the shape is crap and the patent looks worse or just as bad as the fakes flyin around, y'all keep this trash and ill keep paying the same amount for NDS 01s

Spoiler [+]

I bought two pairs no wait...walked in the store around noon picked up my pairs after all the hoopla died down...I'm pissed now becuz my sneaker connect is in jail now
mad.gif
for traffic tickets up the wazooo...he shouldve taken the money I gave him to hold my pairs and paid down that debt. I have yet to wear mine, I intended to trade em for Carmines but I much rather pay...but I broke out my 4s for work today...

In about two months these will be on my feet. It may crack the rotation.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

still can't bring myself to pay up the ying yang for these on ebay

FML

Same here man. They're nice, but I can't cough up the $350-400 that sellers want

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

still can't bring myself to pay up the ying yang for these on ebay

FML

Same here man. They're nice, but I can't cough up the $350-400 that sellers want

$350-400???  u wont get a single inquiry here in the bay if u have that price.  $300 or bust here in bay area CL

Originally Posted by karxken

i want to trade my DS sz 10 concords for ds mettalic red foamposite..sounds fair?

yea thats pretty fair. I prefer concords tho but if you have an extra, and want the foams. its not a bad deal

Back
Top Bottom