Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I want some Concords too but I just caved & dropped $350 on some Space Jams. Eventually hopefully I'll get my Concords. Probably later in the year though seeing as I refuse to miss a Diamond Turf II release this year & can't manage to wait out them going on sale, lol. The Jams were my Grails anyways those. I'm still mad I could've copped some Cool Greys at retail when they dropped & I slept, smh. Still not a huge fan of CGs but I could've at least traded them or made some money off em.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by karxken

i want to trade my DS sz 10 concords for ds mettalic red foamposite..sounds fair?

yea thats pretty fair. I prefer concords tho but if you have an extra, and want the foams. its not a bad deal

Metallic Red Foams really go for that much now? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

i want to trade my DS sz 10 concords for ds mettalic red foamposite..sounds fair?

Ya I did just that. I picked up a few extra concords to break out later in life or to use as trade bait. I got red foams by trading one of my concords.

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya I did just that. I picked up a few extra concords to break out later in life or to use as trade bait. I got red foams by trading one of my concords.

concord release made every xi value go up..red foams did the same thing..royal blues electric blue..they all went up around 100$ from only 5 months ago

concord release made every xi value go up..red foams did the same thing..royal blues electric blue..they all went up around 100$ from only 5 months ago

True.

them Galaxy foams have caused foam prices to go to epic heights....its ridiculous on ebay at the moment.....

Cactus foams selling for 300 i sold them ds for 150 like 3 years ago I bought em for 100 bucks at the outlet ! They were sitting everywhere !

USed black foams going for 350 and up ! its bananas right now....thanks to the galaxies imo.... smh

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

them Galaxy foams have caused foam prices to go to epic heights....its ridiculous on ebay at the moment.....

Cactus foams selling for 300 i sold them ds for 150 like 3 years ago I bought em for 100 bucks at the outlet ! They were sitting everywhere !

USed black foams going for 350 and up ! its bananas right now....thanks to the galaxies imo.... smh

And that's just pathetic because there's some people out there paying those ridiculous prices, just justifying the resellers!
Its ashame.

30t6p3b.gif

Can't believe fools in my area still want 350 for these. 
eyes.gif

And also can't believe that the prices for other XIs were raised by this release.

Last but not least, I CAN NOT BELIEVE it's not butter.
grin.gif

I think they raised any JB retro's price in someway, and made it pretty much hell trying to cop a pair on rd.

I agree with the other posts for 350-400 I can't and won't drop that much on a pair of reretros I'd rather drop that on some 2000 Concords.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

yea thats pretty fair. I prefer concords tho but if you have an extra, and want the foams. its not a bad deal

nerd.gif

-Drew
There was once a time where Foam's were thought of as a shoe that only sneakerheads would wear because they were "ugly."

Suddenly they've turned into a hypebeast favorite.  Just saw a pair of Copper's on eBay go for almost $500.

Also to the post above about Concords raising the price of other XI's, the Concords have raised the resale value of pretty much any mildly popular J.  I should've bit the bullet on Space Jam's when they were going in the high $200's - low $300's.  Now I see them going for $400+ easy.  Ridiculous.  Gonna have no choice but to cave soon, thank you Eastbay for screwing me over on my two pairs in 09.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by robxdrew

nerd.gif

-Drew
There was once a time where Foam's were thought of as a shoe that only sneakerheads would wear because they were "ugly."

Suddenly they've turned into a hypebeast favorite.  Just saw a pair of Copper's on eBay go for almost $500.

Also to the post above about Concords raising the price of other XI's, the Concords have raised the resale value of pretty much any mildly popular J.  I should've bit the bullet on Space Jam's when they were going in the high $200's - low $300's.  Now I see them going for $400+ easy.  Ridiculous.  Gonna have no choice but to cave soon, thank you Eastbay for screwing me over on my two pairs in 09.
laugh.gif
The hype for Foams are ridiculous.. I was at the movies last Friday, and I saw like 6 kids within 15 ft of each other all wearing the Metallic Reds..

Maybe another way to tell fakes? If you take the insole out, is it white stitching or a dark grey pad?

I amassed 10 pairs for myself all in size 11.. not to resell.. but for future wear and shoe currency...

I recently found out the Spring Cleaning is about to happen so I sold 7 pairs in literally 7 minutes for $330 each without anyone balking or flinching..

I will end up with 4 pairs to end of keeping for myself and probably let one more go just because I really dont need THAT many .. but having Concords for shoe trade currency isn't a bad thing to have.

I think I will do the same with Cool Grey 9s and Black/Red XIs as well.

Sad that people are reselling the 2011's for more then 2001's quality isn't even close.

Shoes 11 years newer... folks rather have a newer shoe than a nostalgic older one.

Makes sense... plus.. if you arent a reseller.. its not reselling.. its just selling extra's...

anybody who copped from a retail store have the dark grey pad underneath of the insole?

25p3ksp.jpg
or
2wmi9ft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom