Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

3rd pair I gave away to my wife's brother as a Xmas gift has no signs of yellowing either. I'm not concerned bout because I will wear it soon..

Check your pairs but there's really nothing you can do to prevent it.

here is some comparison i made on the 2011 retro GR vs early release (1st batch one that clear toe pair)

The box and the packaging

Early Release pair is on the top

Early Release pair is on the right side

The Shoes (Early Release pair is on the right side)

The Size Tag

Early Release

General Release (the one pair that is in the middle in the pictures above)

General Release (the one pair that is in the left in the pictures above)

^^^^
went through these details several threads ago, but its still good info. But they are what they are, EARLY RELEASE

My 3 DS pairs are still icy! No signs of yellowing at all...My other worn pair (worn 4 times and cleaned after every wear) has some signs of yellow but you would have to put it up on the light and really look at it. I don't get how some people are saying their DS pairs are already yellowing. It's only been 3 1/2 months since release, my CG didn't show signs of yellow until maybe beginning of this year but that's just around the pods everywhere else is ice! I keep my pairs in a dark closet, in it's original box, inside a ziploc bag half open and the open part is faced toward the back of the box and not the front where the hole is while I fold the paper and put it on the bottom of the box not touching the shoe at all...just incase you guys want to know how I store em.

Graduating college in a month, cant decide which shoes to unds to stomp the stage. Its between these and space jams.... Probably going with these though. I cant wait!

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Graduating college in a month, cant decide which shoes to unds to stomp the stage. Its between these and space jams.... Probably going with these though. I cant wait!

Pick whichever is gonna match your gown best...

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

My 3 DS pairs are still icy! No signs of yellowing at all...My other worn pair (worn 4 times and cleaned after every wear) has some signs of yellow but you would have to put it up on the light and really look at it. I don't get how some people are saying their DS pairs are already yellowing. It's only been 3 1/2 months since release, my CG didn't show signs of yellow until maybe beginning of this year but that's just around the pods everywhere else is ice! I keep my pairs in a dark closet, in it's original box, inside a ziploc bag half open and the open part is faced toward the back of the box and not the front where the hole is while I fold the paper and put it on the bottom of the box not touching the shoe at all...just incase you guys want to know how I store em.

Yeah for me its the pods too.
But its only slight, maybe 1-5% of the total bottom.

Idc though, I'll wear them soon and then not care so much.

glasses.gif

Yeah, when I say slight yellowing I mean a very tiny spot in one of the creases on the sole. Nothing major.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

here is some comparison i made on the 2011 retro GR vs early release (1st batch one that clear toe pair)

The box and the packaging

Early Release pair is on the top

Early Release pair is on the right side

The Shoes (Early Release pair is on the right side)

The Size Tag

Early Release

General Release (the one pair that is in the middle in the pictures above)

General Release (the one pair that is in the left in the pictures above)

The only diffrence I see is the early release pair has a clear toe cap. While the general release have milky toe cap.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

^ First why quote all of those pics just for a sentence.
And wear which ever ones stand out man, one time thing and I want them to remember the kicks
laugh.gif
. I graduate college in a month as well still trying to decide if I should unds something or take mom dukes credit card and grab something new. Anyway congrats man its been a long time coming

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

And wear which ever ones stand out man, one time thing and I want them to remember the kicks
laugh.gif
. I graduate college in a month as well still trying to decide if I should unds something or take mom dukes credit card and grab something new. Anyway congrats man its been a long time coming
Exactly man, thats what im saying. I def need something to stand out. I think my graduation might be at the football field so it might be grass city lol. O well you only live once. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif

We are all in the same boat it seems. I graduate May 5th and that seems like a good excuse to break out a pair of these, my gown is majority black anyways. Or I might wear my DMPs for the 3rd time, but anyways congrats on graduating guys.

Still sooooooo heated I missed out on these! Hoping the price drops soon so I can grab a pair for under $300.

Congrats to all the cats graduating btw!

Well I'm back on the hunt for a pair now my damn wife wants a pair time to hunt down a size 5 for a decent price hopefully I luck up I got mines for $260 hopefully I can grab hers for $175 only probably to F U C K them up smh

how do the "early" release feel compared to the GR "real" ones..

i remember that review on youtube where guy cut an early release and the air unit was deflated!

couldnt you tell fake if it just doesnt feel as comfortable as a GR one..

but i mean if they feel the same as far as cushion, the only diff then is toe cap?

i remmeber so many copped those air randys.. now its like taboo to admit they have a pair lol

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Well I'm back on the hunt for a pair now my damn wife wants a pair time to hunt down a size 5 for a decent price hopefully I luck up I got mines for $260 hopefully I can grab hers for $175 only probably to F U C K them up smh
i bought my gf's pair from mikkol in feb they were $216 priority mail 
they dont have a 5y but do have a 5.5y you can always message him & ask if he has anymore 5y he responds pretty quick
http://mikkol88.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=3

I still havent been able to bring myself to undeadstock my cool grey 11 pair from holiday 2009. Don't know when, if ever, I'll break out these concords. I shoulda got multiple pairs haha. Anyone who got just 1 pair in the same situation?

Got 1 pair on the day of the release that was hectic. Waited 16 hours in line to get these. The wait was well worth it. Definitely one of my favorite pair of jays. Found another pair later on down the line through a trade. Ended up selling those and now just sticking to one pair. keeping these clean as possible minimal wear only on special occasions. Wouldn't sell them ever! Makes a good compliment to my space jams.

Back
Top Bottom