Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^Yep. Once I can talk somebody down to the low 2s I'll probably cop. Honestly I'm kinda over them at this point. I guess finally getting my Space Jams kinda killed my Concord chase, lol. That Ksneaker site looks really sketchy plus when you go to their FAQ towards the bottom you see this.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

Red flag for me even if they were legit I wouldn't want to be the one to try them out.

Originally Posted by Armen594

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

5 months later .... are the resell prices dropping yet ?

not really...DS ones are still going for 400-500 

Not sure if serious...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^Yep. Once I can talk somebody down to the low 2s I'll probably cop. Honestly I'm kinda over them at this point. I guess finally getting my Space Jams kinda killed my Concord chase, lol. That Ksneaker site looks really sketchy plus when you go to their FAQ towards the bottom you see this.

Red flag for me even if they were legit I wouldn't want to be the one to try them out.

order with a CC, thats what i did. i was expecting b-grade/fakes so i covered myself and was preparing to file a chargeback if i got crappy shoes. came out to be legit, atleast in comparison to my NDC pair.

For those asking about the color of the stitching in the shoe. My NDC pair has gold stitching in one shoe and orange stitching in the other.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

For those asking about the color of the stitching in the shoe. My NDC pair has gold stitching in one shoe and orange stitching in the other.

stitching means nothing, i thought that was established a long time ago in the original thread.

After living through the nightmare of trying to get these on release date, I will definitely be preordering atleast one pair of the Black and Red's this year just to guarantee a pair. It sucks b/c I paid over retail for both of my pairs b/c I couldn't cop on release day ( I mean I could've gotten a size 13 or 14 or something but passed to let someone else who actually wears that size grab em b/c I didn't want to deal with the hastle of trading and possible getting scammed or B-grades in return).

Originally Posted by Zyzz

order with a CC, thats what i did. i was expecting b-grade/fakes so i covered myself and was preparing to file a chargeback if i got crappy shoes. came out to be legit, atleast in comparison to my NDC pair.
Zyzz - would you mind posting pics or maybe even comparison pics of your pair from ksneaker if you get a chance please?  I am curious to see how they are b/c they have a fsr of cool grey 11's for 250 and some others on their for decent prices and I wouldn't mind copping for their prices but know nothing of the site?  did you have to pay any taxes or outrageos shipping prices either?  I assume they come from China

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

stitching means nothing, i thought that was established a long time ago in the original thread.
Ton's of things have been "established" but it's still going to be asked. There's no consistency in the stitching color. That's why I posted that.

Originally Posted by tmc23

Lineup for these was a nightmare @ Beverlycenter, still manage to cop a pair.

Beverly center's always bad... hoh there always has like 400 pair but the employees take half smh

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion
What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

Hey, if you wanna fred flinstone it by all means knock yourself out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hate to bump this thread, but I have to because I FINALLY came up on a pair!!! I've been on the hunt for a decent price and was lucky to get a DS pair for about $30 over retail shipped. Shoe is sexy AF in person. Pumped to have this in my collection. Still icey, no yellowing either.

Curious how are you guys storing them? Ziplocs, plastic shoe box?

This thread will have legs as long as people are on the hunt for them. I have a feeling another fsr will pop up somewhere soon. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GET TONS OF PM'S WHEN I POST IN WDYWT ASKING HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SHOES. I HAVE OVER 300 PAIRS OF JORDAN/LEBRONS AND ALL MY WORN PAIRS COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK. HOW? 

-     FORCE FIELDS/SNEAKERSHIELDS - ALMOST NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE ANY SORT OF CREASE

-     CLEAN AFTER EVERY SINGLE WEAR THEN STORE BACK IN BOX

-     I NEVER EVER DRIVE MY CAR OR RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE WITH SNEAKERS - I KEEP A PAIR OF CHUCKS AND NIKE SLIDES IN MY CAR TO CHANGE INTO WHEN I GET IN AND BACK TO MY SNEAKS WHEN I GET TO WHERE I AM GOING. DRIVING WILL DESTROY A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MUSTANG GT IS A STICK SHIFT, THAT CLUTCH IS BRUTAL. WHEN I'M ON MY BIKE I CARRY MY SNEAKERS IN MY BACKPACK AND JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET TO MY DESTINATION.

YEA.....IT'S THAT SERIOUS.

Respect the dedication.
Yeah. I un-DS'd my Cement IV's and I couldn't stop thinking about how you don't drive with your shoes and I was doing it to these beauts. I think I'm going to keep a pair of slides in the car from now on.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Zyzz - would you mind posting pics or maybe even comparison pics of your pair from ksneaker if you get a chance please?  I am curious to see how they are b/c they have a fsr of cool grey 11's for 250 and some others on their for decent prices and I wouldn't mind copping for their prices but know nothing of the site?  did you have to pay any taxes or outrageos shipping prices either?  I assume they come from China
Interested in the authenticity of the ksneaker site. Got some kicks ive been looking for and havent been able to track down. Some prices are high, but others are low? I'm having mixed feelings

^ Come on guys, the ksneaker.com site has a bunch of the infamous Promo Mars 4's... and from the way the site is set up, you could probably order as many as you want. Not sure what other evidence you really need... that site is basically set up the same way as AR's previous site.

At least with the Concords, it seems that the early release/grey market pairs eliminated most of the common "problems" (different paper, clear toe, box indentations, sole color, very early production dates, etc.) as the release date got closer (probably because they were able to get the pairs that came from the same line as the actual release pairs, rather than the original first run with the earlier dates).

However, that doesn't mean that the chances of you receiving a flawed pair go down that much... they were still taken from a run that Nike QC deemed below standards (or, the "shoemakers" just started making them better as time went on, if you choose to believe that occurs as well).

Either way, my point is that just because a few of the grey market/unauthorized pairs seem to have no/very few flaws, that still doesn't take away from the fact that they are unauthorized and were supposed to be destroyed. So, it just comes down to if that fact bothers you... and whether you want to take a higher chance of getting a flawed pair (yes, there have been many "legitimate" release pairs that had flaws that have been posted... but I think it's safe to say that a higher percentage of complaints came from people who had early release/grey market/unauthorized pairs).

Back
Top Bottom