Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

On my local facebook pages I see these selling for 200-250 which is actually a very decent price. It's just with everything that's been dropping I never pulled the trigger. But most of them are worn though.

I'm getting ready to sell my vvvvnds (worn literally one time) pair to a local guy for 260. Seems like if you hunt around you can find a DS pair for ~300ish. Space jams tend to be more like 350+ though in my experience

I can't find a size 12 for a good price, one of my boys got a pair wore once but wants 380 for them I don't think I will find a cheaper pair

I still don't know what happened to the link when I was on I believe 6 minutes early and they showed up but something wasn't letting my browser put into the cart, only for in store pickup. So I had to reset my browser and come back in and they were gone! I was able to easily grab up a couple pairs of the Playoff XI's easily. I wanted to have a yellow soled pair of these so bad for retail. Guess that isn't gonna happen with all the idiots sitting and letting them continue to yellow and decrease in value though. 

I barely rock mine. Legendary sneaker but ill be honest in saying the color blocking has always been weird compared to the other 2 OG colorways. I like wearing jeans with my XI's too :frown:

I barely rock mine. Legendary sneaker but ill be honest in saying the color blocking has always been weird compared to the other 2 OG colorways. I like wearing jeans with my XI's too :frown:

qft about the jeans...waiting for the summer to rock these babies...

not sure if it is just because there are a bunch of bloodz here but when i go to the mall in houston, 1 in 10 wearing bred 11s. no joke. guys, girls, moms, babies

not sure if it is just because there are a bunch of bloodz here but when i go to the mall in houston, 1 in 10 wearing bred 11s. no joke. guys, girls, moms, babies

h town got a lot pairs.. thats a good thing?

btw, do the crips settle for the concords or space jams?

Last edited:
I think it was some time this week...speaking of Space Jams...that Stevie Johnson from the Bills was on NFL AM Live on NFL Network rocking the space jams...I am trying to locate some pictures!

Speaking of space jams, I was at the local mall last night wearing my 00 space jams. The shoe store employee said, "nice concords". I was like, "wait, what was that"? Then I kindly told him these were space jams that came out in 2000. Then he said, "I wasn't even here in 2000". (I was thinking, this country? Born?) Wow :smh:

Speaking of space jams, I was at the local mall last night wearing my 00 space jams. The shoe store employee said, "nice concords". I was like, "wait, what was that"? Then I kindly told him these were space jams that came out in 2000. Then he said, "I wasn't even here in 2000". (I was thinking, this country? Born?) Wow :smh:

:lol:

That's scary...really scary

I wasn't even here in 2000 :rofl:

dang it, just missed yet another pair on ebay. went for 335 + 20 shipping, but I think we all have that 10% discount coupon. Sucks.

Ah well, I saw about 15 more pair on there today, so I'm taking you guys advice and contacting sellers.

as i stated.  Im not worried about the $5 .  $5 is nothing.  you can find $5 in change in the streets now a days.  my point was ,  it showed up on the website as $174.99 and when I called FNL they tried to deny it and act like it wasn't there.   and i also wanted to see if other people got charged the $179 or $174 .    If everybody got charged $179 then FNL pulled a fast one on us .  plus the fact that FNL customer service should of just credit the customer back NO questions asked. 
if youre not worried, then y mention it. you got a pair for retail, be happy some people had to wait in the cold for hourssss and still misss out.
its 5$. would you rather pay 300+ on ebay? stop acting like a broke troll. 
mean.gif
roll.gif

True. Someone posted online receipt so I checked the order number to match the selling location and where the shoes were shipped. Then I asked for new dated pics. Im confident now. There were more trustworthy sellers but they wanted 450 even from PayPal invoice

so many concords on eBay and so many questions to find out if they are real.

dang it, just missed yet another pair on ebay. went for 335 + 20 shipping, but I think we all have that 10% discount coupon. Sucks.

Ah well, I saw about 15 more pair on there today, so I'm taking you guys advice and contacting sellers.

10% discount coupon????PLEASE enlighten us,im a noob.

I have a coupon code. 10% off 75.

here are the details, I would have posted it until I read this...

Who's Eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding--the coupon is not transferable.

Here's how to redeem your coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. Check the coupon for eligibility.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date on the coupon.

3. Enter the code in the redemption code field.

Still have questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms and Conditions:
The coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM PT on the date shown on the coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. The coupon may be used one time for up to the maximum discount amount shown on the coupon, while supplies last. Coupon restrictions and/or exclusions, if any, will be designated in each Coupon offer. To receive the discount, you must be a registered eBay member and pay for the item with PayPal. Any unused difference between the actual amount of the discount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited.

The coupon is void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and has no face value. The coupon is subject to U.S. laws and cannot be combined with any other coupon. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs to redeem the coupon is prohibited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom