Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Found a pair of worn 1x very minimal yellowing just around the pods, cords on CL for $280 and talked the guy down to $250. Would I be a fool not to jump on this deal?

post pics?

if legit hell id buy them at that price and i dont even buy used shoes.

Well, turns out the Concords are 100% legit and also Deadstock, $250. :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you!^^^. Yeah the guy needs to sell off his collection to fix his vehicle. He knew he was crazy for lettin them go for that price DS. He was a cool dude. Right place at the right time for sure.

Thank you!^^^. Yeah the guy needs to sell off his collection to fix his vehicle. He knew he was crazy for lettin them go for that price DS. He was a cool dude. Right place at the right time for sure.
*checks local Craigslist*
Lol congrats man

What size? I think I might know the guy... :nerd:

Forgot I had them. My grandma called and asked if I still wanted the shoes I stored in her basement. I thought they were stolen out of my last apartment with my other af1s

Concords and Blk/Reds fit the same, half size small.

How do the Cool Greys fit?

Concords and cool greys fit the same with a decent comfort level...Breds on the the other hand seem a bit tighter fitting. Although the upper leather heel on the bredsis better out off all three pairs. That uppers seems like it will never wrinkle

Forgot I had them. My grandma called and asked if I still wanted the shoes I stored in her basement. I thought they were stolen out of my last apartment with my other af1s

Damn lucky reminder...hold on tight

Does every pair of concords have the same born on date, i have seen pairs with different dates on them trying to find a second size 12 thanks in advance

Does every pair of concords have the same born on date, i have seen pairs with different dates on them trying to find a second size 12 thanks in advance
yeah, the production dates can and do vary, but are usually within the same general time frame.

Back
Top Bottom